You know what they say about Chevy's, eh?...

wilkes85

... Nothing, they're not worth discussing.

HAHAHA!! My friend told that joke tonight and I thought it was awesome lol (we're both Ford guys by the way)

HAHAHA!! My friend told that joke tonight and I thought it was awesome lol (we're both Ford guys by the way)

Good One !!

Not quite up there with FORD- Fix Or Repair Daily!!
Regards,
Jim

A picture is worth a thousand words...

10-13-07-3.jpg

(I know you're just kidding...) :D

Scott

All I know is that our old Chevy took me thousands of miles all over large parts of the country without a breakdown, but Ford Mustangs ALONE left me stranded at least five different times out in the middle of nowhere, as did a couple of other Fords.

I can't speak for the more recent years, but back when I was younger there was no contest: Chevy quality beat out Ford, by a good margin.

Interestingly, though, it was a divisive thing: my friends all liked whatever their parents had, and defended their choices with all the fanaticism of a sports-team follower or a political activist supporting his/her choice of candidate.

I suppose that's why Ford hasn't asked for or accepted any bailout money and Chevy is going back for seconds.

Ford cars over here in the UK have the reputation of "Always having your hand in your pocket"............!!!!!!!! The same could be said for a lot of other cars!!

It is threads like this that ruin things. Even when Chev produces good cars and even JD Power recognizes that fact, people still bash the company. At least they build their cars in NorAm, they don't just assemble them from foreign parts.

I had a Ford in Canada back in the seventies, built from steel Ford imported from overseas, it came with the rust built in, darn car rusted from the inside out.

We have two 2000 Impala LSs, trouble free, excellent gas mileage and full size comfort, you can keep your imported upholstered roller skates.

Ahhhh, the never ending saga of Chevy vs. Ford vs. Mopar. My Dad's been mostly a chevy guy as long as I can remember. Many yrs ago (long after I was gone from the roost) he brought home a used Ford p/u. I said "Dad, I thought you were a Chevy guy". His response, "I'll buy any make, if the price is right".

I'd like to hear what your buddy would have to say after getting eatin alive by the good ol Vega :D

vegasp2.jpg

DSCN3930.jpg

ENJOY!
Shawn.

Back
Top Bottom