You suck as a photographer....

EchoWars

Hiding in Honduras
Sponsor
...and here's the pics to prove it:

http://www.flickrlight.net/#/home

(Microsoft Silverlight needed to view the pics)

To be fair, many of these are taken by pro's, and some are Photoshopped, ranging from mild to major, but there are many pics taken by average Joe's that haven't been fiddled with at all and are stunning.

And, note the calendar at the upper left. There's something like two years of pics here, with hundreds per day. Worth poking through.

If you find a pic you'd like to keep, you can grab a pic with a screen capture, but that's about the best you can do.

Why thank you very much......................

It's a good thing we don't have people knowledgeable about photography on this forum.

Sorry...the title was more of a reflection of what I felt when I looked at some of the fine compositions there. I've taken thousands of pictures in my time, but I could count on one hand the number of shots that could take their place among those presented on the Flickerlight website. The only person I meant to disparage was myself.
It's a good thing we don't have people knowledgeable about photography on this forum.
I'd say we have a great number of knowledgeable photographers here...would you care to expand on your meaning?

I hope that was intended to me cause,,,,,,,,,, I even have the lousey picks to prove that statement.

Back
Top Bottom