Young Blue Jays fans

Well being a Canadian and a Jay's fan I was certainly disgusted by the beer can thrower in the Orioles and Jays game.There really is no need for that kind of BS.
Maybe it's time to ban beer at the ball park,though I'm sure that these idiots could find something else to pitch.
Hope you are proud of yourself and get a lifetime ban from the ball park

I was disgusted too. Not only do I hope he gets banned for life from the Rogers Center, he should be banned by the commissioner from ALL stadiums. No need for that kind of behavior from a "fan" whatsoever. I was just happy to see that the entire stadium booed him after he threw that beer can onto the field. What a dumb ass.

Other than that, what a game!!! It had it all: great suspense, extra innings, great pitching, great defense, key hits, and a walk off home run for the win! Baltimore fought the good fight and made it a great game. It could have been either team that won, but I'm just happy that my team came out on top! Go Jays Go! :)

edwin-encarnacion-homer.jpg

I just hope our GM is smart enough to resign Edwin Encarnacion.

Last edited:
I've rarely had problems with baseball fans. Detroit and Chicago hockey fans are a different story entirely.
Yeah, hockey fans can be bad.
Some of the worst are the parents of kids hockey. Man, have a seen some brutal parents over the years.

Yeah, hockey fans can be bad.
Some of the worst are the parents of kids hockey. Man, have a seen some brutal parents over the years.

And don' even get me started (again) on those soccer moms. Took me years to kick that habit.

Back
Top Bottom