Your #1 reason for hanging with us

What is your #1 reason for being on AudioKarma?

• The deals or pricing info

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • The technical knowledge

Votes: 370 43.3%
  • The personalities and friends here

Votes: 211 24.7%
  • The information on a specific brand or area of interest

Votes: 124 14.5%
  • Sharing my personal audio experiences with others

Votes: 144 16.8%

• Total voters
Two large men in a black Lincoln Town Car suggested I stick around.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
After this amount of time, it's just a habit.
There's still good people and helpful advice, thank goodness.

Oh yeah, and then there's our teacher, Rome. :)

Last edited:
Fairly new here myself... Refreshing lack of "snarkiness" (for lack of a better term) that I have seen lately from one of my favorite sites; needed a break until the more typical "insanity" (ahem) returns.

Understanding whats good and why vs whats crap and should be avoided. Cant think of anywhere else to get that kind of info in a single forum. Oh, and you guys/gals have a great sense of humor.

I'm a newbie. Bought a pair of JBL 4311s as my first purchase. Hope it wasn't a mistake. Looking now for the rest of the puzzle. Will be a long but fun and interesting journey. I was really into music and got away from for a while now I want the equipment I listened to in the 70s, crazy how everything vintage is hot except me.

After this amount of time, it's just a habit.
There's still good people and helpful advice, thank goodness.

Oh yeah, and then there's our teacher, Rome. :)

You are too kind, Westy!

Jus' an old coot trying to be a good part of this fine forum! :D

You can leave class early today! :D

Rome

I'm a newbie. Bought a pair of JBL 4311s as my first purchase. Hope it wasn't a mistake. Looking now for the rest of the puzzle. Will be a long but fun and interesting journey. I was really into music and got away from for a while now I want the equipment I listened to in the 70s, crazy how everything vintage is hot except me.

Welcome to AK mad4vinyl ! - the JBL's weren't a mistake :)

I'm here for the technical help, inbound and outbound ;) the people and the personalities - like that "old coot" Rome, bless him. :D

I may have started here on the wrong foot as far as a few here are concerned. Figured out it was for my own well being. Friendly place here. Friendliest place on the net.

I'm here for the technical help, inbound and outbound ;) the people and the personalities - like that "old coot" Rome, bless him. :D

Ahhh Hype!

What a nice thing to say too my friend & for that just skip class today! :D

Rome

Joined for the info ..stayed because you guys make me feel normal - now time for my meds.

been a member for a little over ten years

Tourette's.

I have a friend with Tourette's, he plays drums, owns a big JBL/QSC/Mackie/dbx PA, and plays on a church praise team, where he yells F constantly while playing. :D

Everyone there loves him! :banana:

I joined AK after researching some fricking thing or another. I get enough and bug out occasionally, the people here are sometimes friendly enough to warrant personal contact, and my gear to crap ratio has increased slightly.

I don't care if Sandy doesn't want friends, I like him and his ol' lady too. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom