"Your Content"

62caddy

Trust but verify
Subscriber
Trying to find a thread in which I posted today.

Selected "Your Content" under my username - it shows the most recent 3 posts I made and the next post listed is.... August 4, 2014 - and on back. A whole year's worth of posts missing? :wtf:

Worse yet, I was still unable to find the thread I was looking for: None of the three posts shown was the right one. Arrrrgh!

Last edited:
Trying to find a thread in which I posted today.

Selected "Your Content" under my username - it shows the most recent 3 posts I made and the next post listed is.... August 4, 2014 - and on back. A whole year's worth of posts missing? :wtf:

Worse yet, I was still unable to find the thread I was looking for: None of the three posts shown was the right one. Arrrrgh!
I guess you didn';t look at the thread that was two lines below yours...

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/the-new-enhanced-search-engine-is-now-online.687173/

...wherein Wardsweb posted this:

I am rebuilding and optimizing the search index, so you may encounter issues with searches until this completes. After that, you searches should be quicker with better results. You can also search for words with only three letters or numbers.

Remember that there are over 8 million posts to index. Indexing these is a non-trivial task.

Back
Top Bottom