YOUR creative album covers

Ethan25

We've all done it (haven't we?). We get a live album from someone that was never produced officially, but it's a good recording, and we don't want it to just sit there without a cover - something that tells us how amazing that album is. We download a pic online, or several, paste them together in Microsoft Paint and print an album cover for that album that's without. Post them here for us to critique and criticize!

(I can't be the only one who did/does this)

I use them even on my digital files so my iphone has something to look at when I'm listening on my headphones.

Oh yes you can! :rflmao:

lol

-----------------------
pretty cool, post a few pics
:needpics:

yeah...so now this is just embarrassing, bud!

the main reason I set this thread up was to get some ideas as what I usually do is find a picture of the artist in question, and add some text to it. For instance, with Sufjan, I had about 15 songs that were not on any particular album - just stuff that he released on youtube or on his website....so, I found an odd pic of him and use that as the cover for the songs on my iphone.

sufjan hard to finds.jpg

With Keaggy, many times he releases the demos to his fans from albums that he released years before. With Your Love Broke Thru, a friend of mine who gave me the files took a scan of the back cover of Your Love Broke Thru's album cover, and just added the words LOVE BROKE THRU on it as well as the word DEMOS to the pic,

Love Broke Thru Demos.jpg

mothmanposter22.png

I'm a big Mothman fan
bottom left you can see a movie theater sign. would be kewl to put the album title on that.

zzalbumcover.png.........zalbum2.png

saw the phrase 'suddenly diminished arc of fall' in a story about the Kennedys. 'Look to Your Sun for a Warning' is from the movie 'Earth v the Flying Saucers'.

What have you all used to design your album covers? Sometimes I mess with Wambo Dream Art on my phone (AI generated art) to see if the software ever makes anything cool. The images are always super unique and textural but it does look like a painting made by a computer 100% of the time. Fun regardless: you type in your prompt of adjectives and it crops up with a photo! How does it look to you fine folks? WOMBO Dream - AI Powered Artwork Tool

Back
Top Bottom