Your having audio issues? Maybe the troubleshooting flowchart is the solution.

Hi Folks,
I have an issue with the Right channel (no sound) RT-909, after all the troubleshooting still no sound on that channel. Is it possible a fuse is the cause?

You might want to start a new thread- you'll likely get more responses if it isn't buried in here.

I have a Yamaha Pre Amp C-45 that needs to be repaired.Someone have a block diagram for I to try repair it?please send it when anyone come to know.

But I agree, these kind of charts really help. You never know which minor mistake is the cause for anything not functioning.

Found something interesting out. That routing all my inputs through my Sony stereo preamplifier 2000 then to to the cd input of my marantz av 600 dolby thx premplifier makes everything sound incredible!

philips 380 power amp help!

i was given a hifi consisting of philips 808 programable timer, 280 pre amp and 380 power amp,af829 turntable, 180 tuner and n5758 tape deck. wich im really happy with, the only problem is that the dc power on the power amp is red and wont play any source, can you please help? i think something must have blown or melted? thanks very much

I have a new KR9600 that I bought at a stereo shop it doesn't have any output on the left channel here's a picture. Can you see the problem.
KR9600

Sorry I couldn't resist. :music:

John

I also operate like this, though I am pretty excited to see it written up!
mating1.jpg

mating2.jpg

mating3.jpg

cerwin vega power amp a2200

Hey guys i obtained a cerwin vega vintage power amp mobel A2200 i had it serviced due to it setting my speakers on the left channel on fire some solder joints had been lose on the board it was fixed and every thing checked all is ok but this the right channel gets hot as hell the left is not even warm no one can under stand this every part was checked and tested all is ok so why is the right side so hot you can c:tears:eek:ok on it please help..

Hey guys i obtained a cerwin vega vintage power amp mobel A2200 i had it serviced due to it setting my speakers on the left channel on fire some solder joints had been lose on the board it was fixed and every thing checked all is ok but this the right channel gets hot as hell the left is not even warm no one can under stand this every part was checked and tested all is ok so why is the right side so hot you can c:tears:eek:ok on it please help..

you need to check the bias in the output devices

Back
Top Bottom