Your Latest Additions (LP)......

fullsizeoutput_a87.jpeg

Had the CD. Somehow missed getting the record until now. Seeing a contestant on The Voice perform Doo Wop made me order it.

Nothing to special. But everything was 1.95 to 2.95 and looks like none of these albums have ever been played.
Ahe6cv6.jpg

:thumbsup:
Nice Haul arclight73. Rasputins in Fairfield? I like the Willie Nelson:thumbsup:
Thank you sir. These are from Rasputin's Fairfield. In all honesty it's a tiny store and I typically don't do the best here with used vinyl. It's hit and miss. This haul was a good day. I probably buy more used CD's and new vinyl here than the other places I go. From my understanding the Berkley store has the biggest inventory. Especially vinyl.

Delta Breeze records in Sacramento is the best for used jazz and it's where I go about once a month. The place is the size of a tiny studio apartment. But Rick the guy that runs the place is a jazz musician and really fun to talk to. He typically discounts the sticker price if you buy a good size stack. There is also a vinyl fair in Davis every 4-6 months that's fairly popular. I have not attended yet as it seems I typically have to work. :( But I will get there one day.

Thank you sir. These are from Rasputin's Fairfield. In all honesty it's a tiny store and I typically don't do the best here with used vinyl. It's hit and miss. This haul was a good day. I probably buy more used CD's and new vinyl here than the other places I go. From my understanding the Berkley store has the biggest inventory. Especially vinyl.

Delta Breeze records in Sacramento is the best for used jazz and it's where I go about once a month. The place is the size of a tiny studio apartment. But Rick the guy that runs the place is a jazz musician and really fun to talk to. He typically discounts the sticker price if you buy a good size stack. There is also a vinyl fair in Davis every 4-6 months that's fairly popular. I have not attended yet as it seems I typically have to work. :( But I will get there one day.
Thanks for the info on Delta Breeze. I don't get to Sacramento often but will keep in mind. I have been to the Davis vinyl fair. If I remember it was in a senior center but there was lots of room and lots of sellers. I remember making a couple trips back to the truck to drop of records. This was probably 4 years ago. It was worth the drive.

I got 2 records yesterday :)

1) Lawrence Welk - Young World (MONO)
2) Moments - Moments with you (A good 70s R&B record)

This was one of my favourite LPs in the 1970s. Searching for bagpipe vinyl records online gives very little results. Where the heck are they all? I finally found this one one on discogs.

IMG_2213.JPG
IMG_2214.JPG

Last edited:
Been away from here for a while. But hit a bunch of thrifts while on vacation last week and had a good haul, particularly at 1 ARC store:

The Everly Brothers- Roots
Esquivel- Other Worlds Other Sounds
Blue Cheer
Graeme-Edge Band- Paradise Ballroom
The Shadows Greatest Hits
The Real Donovan
Magic Christian Music by Badfinger
Five Man Electrical Band- Sweet Paradise
Genesis- Trespass
James Brown- Sings Out of Sight
Roots of British Rock
Pure Buckwheat Honey
Paul Revere and the Raiders Greatest Hits
The Best of the Alan Parsons Project Vol. 2
Hurricane Smith
Dave Brubeck Quartet- Brandenburg Gate: Revisited and Time Further Out
Rick Wakeman- Criminal Record
Duane Eddy- In Person and Girls! Girls! Girls!
The Fontane Sisters- Rock Love
The Lemon Pipers- Green Tambourine
The Grass Roots- Move Along
Carl Perkins and NRBQ- Boppin' the Blues
Sir Douglas Quintet- Mendocino
Triumvirat- Old Loves Die Hard
John Lodge- Natural Avenue
Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels Greatest Hits

Continuation of above thrift stores haul:

Alan Parsons Project- Instrumental Works
Different Strokes compilation (had a copy, but this one appeared in much better shape)
Hugo Montenegro- Music from a Fistful of Dollars...
John Kongos- Kongos (promo)
Jan & Dean- Gotta Take that One Last Ride
Rick Nelson- The Very Thought of You and Best Always
Sandy Nelson- Soul Drums
Fats Domino- Cookin' With Fats
Tom Paxton- One Million Lawyers and Other Disasters
The Backsters- Get on Your Back
The Marty Grosz/Dick Wellstood Quitet- Take me to the Land of Jazz
Grand Funk- Mark, Don & Mel 1969-1971
The Youngbloods- Good and Dusty
Tommy Roe- Full Bloom
The Tubes- Live Album Edited for Airplay