Your Latest Additions (LP)......

Haven't got any pictures taken yet but had a good haul at the recycle shop at the city dump yesterday. Picked up about 20 LPs for $2 a piece (that's just over $1 in your funny money) - can't remember all titles but there was ZZ Top - Eliminator, a few 38 Specials, The Call, Big Country, Spandau Ballet, The Band, Joan Baez, Linda Ronstadt (the LP I've been looking for, with her cover of 'It's So Easy"), Rod Stewart, Elton John (an early hits with Rocket Man / Crocodile Rock etc), Boz Scaggs, Loverboy, Deacon Blue (one of my all time fave albums) and several others. Very happy all in all. Oh and The Peddlers - Freewheelers which turned out to be worth about 10x what I paid for it :)

I just got a copy of Robert Plant Pictures at Eleven. It has always been one of my favorite Plant solo albums, but I never had it on LP. I wasn't expecting much because I never thought the CD sounded that great, but the record is fantastic. If you're a Plant fan, and don't have this, I highly recommend it.

Nailed it been wanting for a while and grabbed it just now... PINK FLOYD - ANIMALS!!!! on the 40th Anniversary Remastered 2017.....Stoked be here Tuesday :banana:

Today I got a double album :)

50 stars/hits of country music (Mono)

EDIT:

Best country collection I have gotton yet!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom