Your Latest Additions (LP)......

R-7706643-1456502266-6738.jpeg.jpg

CREATION REBEL "STARSHIP AFRICA"

IMG_20180210_140318.jpg

2017 RSD reissue found at 50% off at a local record shop I rarely visit. Glad I did.

Yesterday I got 3 records :)

1) Our day will come - Ruby and the romantics - MONO
2) 20 fantastic hits by the original artists - A good collection of songs (1973)
3) Pisces,Aquarius,capricorn and Jones LTD - The monkees - MONO

I have this IN STEREO but when I found the mono copy I got it as I really have always preffered Mono :) (Ill take the stereo one to salvation army I guess and someone can have it :))

My top vinyl want is going out in the post today. Almost 20 years looking for this I have never, ever seen one for sale. I am so psyched. I'll post the details when it arrives!

Mr.White said:
My top vinyl want is going out in the post today. Almost 20 years looking for this I have never, ever seen one for sale. I am so psyched. I'll post the details when it arrives!

I hope it gets there ok buddy :)

Ive been shopping,its a good/bad thing living a 25 minute train ride from the city centre,anyway £150 well spent.

20180216_141818.jpg

For those not familiar with Jane Weaver shes' a local psyche legend.

Hookworms are another psyche band,hailing from Leeds,40 miles up the road.

If either are in your area they are both great live acts.

Last edited:
Newly released on vinyl this week... Laila's Wisdom by Rapsody. A solid, jazzy, classy, soulful hip hop/rap album. Should be considered among the best albums of 2017.

rapsody2.jpg

Kris Kristofferson

"This Old Road" (180g).

I do not have it yet, just got the message that jpc shipped the album I ordered two weeks ago. I'm looking forward to it!

Hoping to track down the following this afternoon...

Run the Jewels -- first and third LPs
Digable Planets debut reissue
Low and "Heroes"

Maybe the latest MGMT. I'm reading mixed reviews.

I went to the Record Store before my self-emposed vinyl embargo (trying to stabilize the finances after the holidays, so I try to avoid buying vinyl in January and February).

Tom Waits - Glitter and Doom
The White Stripes - Icky Thump
Fleet Foxes - Cracked Up
Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies.

Back
Top Bottom