Your Latest Additions (LP)......

Discussion in 'Music Forums' started by daza152, Jan 12, 2010.

1. jbrainey

jbrainey ticking away the moments that make up a dull day Subscriber

Tom Petty ‎– Highway Companion/2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Remastered(21 Apr 2017)
    DSC00736.JPG

Robert Plant And The Sensational Space Shifters ‎– Carry Fire(2017)
    DSC00737.JPG

2channel* and jnicholson14 like this.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Worried Man

Worried Man Super Member

3. Worried Man

Worried Man Super Member

4. RhythmGJ

RhythmGJ AK Subscriber Subscriber

These are a few; but I'm constantly getting new-to-me stuff and picked-up a few CDs as recently as a few days ago:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

GJ

2channel* and shedshrine like this.
  5. Darby Crash

Darby Crash Active Member

Just picked up
    The Steve Miller Band
    Book if Dreams
    at an estate sale today for $1. We've been looking for Iron Maiden Number of the Beast for our daughters birthday, got a first press for $40 in mint condition from Bionic also today. Ouch. I had Live After Death in my hand at Goodwill, great condition, for $5 and i passed on it. Ouch again.

6. MaxxVolume

MaxxVolume AK Subscriber Subscriber

Just picked up this Japanese bootleg double LP of PF alternative takes....sonically excellent, great packaging !

upload_2018-5-16_17-10-9.png

jbrainey and jnicholson14 like this.

7. Dude111

Dude111 Analogue is Awesome

I last got 2 records :)

1) Pink floyd - Amimals
    2) Nilsson - Aerial Ballet

8. thomo57

thomo57 Super Member

Found ew over the last couple of weeks IMG_7505.JPG IMG_7506.JPG IMG_7507.JPG

2channel* and RhythmGJ like this.
  9. shedshrine

shedshrine Member

Got the Robyn Hitchcock/I want to go Backwards boxset online from his Yep Roc site. I have some of the stuff included therein, but I didn't have his first solo album (BLack Snake Diamod Role) and Eye and Trains have been remastered for this, and there's several albums of outtakes .and there's an autographed poster so..
    Re: autogrxaphs. They're fun to have, but I've never gone out of my way for them. I have a signed cd from a small gig Linda Perry did touring for her In Flight album, and I found an Annie Ross signature on the back of a Lambert, Hendricks and Ross album that looked legit.

X: Los Angeles. A friend from work split the cost for the remastered reissue (he wants a vinyl burn of it). Great sound and the thick high gloss cover is really nice as well.

Beyond that...
    What can I say, the used "new arrivals" bins have been awesome lately.

Killing Joke/self titled: Remastered 2xlp with the original album on black vinyl and a second lp with alternate takes and an unreleased session track on white vinyl.

Wire/Pink Flag: Took me a few listens and a good read of the lyrics to make out the rapid fire lyrics.
    Ancestry.com says I'm over 80% UK in origin, so I should work on my mother tongue.

Slint/SPiderland: You really have to turn it up to hear clearly the ongoing monologues of dread. I suppose that's by design.

New York Dolls: Designed to shock messy blues rock in drag.

Throbbing Gristle: ............!?!

Norin: great electronic album!

[​IMG]

Worried Man and RhythmGJ like this.
  10. luke85

luke85 Well-Known Member

11. 2channel*

2channel* Well-Known Member

3 wonderful CDs by Eileen Rose:

https://eileenrose.com/music

I got Shine Like It Does, Luna Turista, And Be Many Gone. All are wonderful. If you've never heard of her, I recommend that you check her out. Unless your a Country fan Shine is most accessable, I think. Not that the others are all Country. I don't know how to classify her. If you listen, let me know what you think.

Worried Man likes this.

12. Worried Man

Worried Man Super Member

Found Jon Hopkins' Singularity. Really was hoping to start with Immunity but it was nowhere to be found. This is good, though. Seems to fit along with the IDM/EDM I'm sorta getting into these days.

Did not find the Twin Peaks OST (the Angelo Badalamenti one). Oh, well. Another day.

2channel* likes this.
  13. Worried Man

Worried Man Super Member

That is a sweet haul, there.