Your latest tape

Frankly, I havent bought any new tapes in a while, just LPs.

I just wanted to post on a 3 yr old thread.

Not so long ago I bought somebodies cassettes. I felt ashamed about the price.
tapies%252001.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhh.....SA-X 1982,my favourite:thmbsp:

The bonus is Public Radio is usually far less compressed than typical FM stations.

Try to find a public radio sta. that carries AMERICAN ROUTES; also - SOUND OPINION. Two very worthwhile programs (IMHO); if you cannot - listening @ kuow.org is an option. Both shows Sun. evening 9 ish & 10 ish [slightly affiliated - 2 day/month].:music:

My last recording, to stay in the spirit of the thread was, Side One: Jackson 5ives Greatest Hits, Side Two: Thriller. Vurry nicey.

IMG_0738net_zpsaed64cad.jpg

A few 2 track, 7.5 ips recordings of some Ella and Louis needle drops.

Maxell XL1 > Sony TC-880-2 > Decware CSP3 > Yamaha B-2 > Soliloquy 6.5

Bruce Springsteen 1975 -1985 Live at the thrift for $2. 3 cassette box set with original booklet. Looks like they were never played.

recently I score this 2 lots
bigger one was 7$ with shipping, small one was swap for few blank metal tapes

Attachments

• SAM_7500 (Medium).jpg
    SAM_7500 (Medium).jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 17
  • SAM_9340 (Medium).jpg
    SAM_9340 (Medium).jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 18
Not sure why this thread got resurrected when their is a sticky already for the same thing???

Not sure why this thread got resurrected when their is a sticky already for the same thing???
What sticky are you referring to? The tape find of the day? Because that's about tapes you found, this is about tapes you recorded.

Anyways, I have recorded Bruce Springsteen's Born in the U.S.A. from vinyl to the (accidental) B-side of a Sony HF-90 tape, just fitted, straight after the last song ends the tape cuts out in a few seconds. Other side is finishing up Katrina and the Waves' Waves, also from vinyl, both bought yesterday.

Priscilla Ahn CD -> JVC KD-V6 -> TDK SA90. Wanted to test out the recording capabilities of the deck. Sounding pretty good. Ought to try a TDK D90 and see how that goes.

This thread's title is misleading.

I find most titles useless. Vague e.g. "Problem!". Insuficient information e.g. "Great find".

Even hovering over the title doesn't provide sufficient information.

Let's tighten up.

Got this "Gershwin Greats" Superba Series

Marden Ahadi on the piano

Side 1: Rhapsody in Blue
Side 2: Six Scenes from "Porgy and something I can't read"

Am I the only one that can't stand orchestra?

Piano must be solo IMO....orchestra just is not for me.

This thread's title is misleading.
I find most titles useless. Vague e.g. "Problem!". Insuficient information e.g. "Great find".
Even hovering over the title doesn't provide sufficient information.

I find the thread to be confusing as I don't know if "Your Latest Tape" as in...tape you have recorded or tape you have played or tape you have scored as a purchase. :scratch2:

Well, you have "New Category: TAPE find of the day?!?" and "Your latest tape". On the two audio forums I visit(ed), this one and another one, Your latest tape is for recordings you did, tape finds for the tapes you found. Lets just do it that way.

Back
Top Bottom