Your opinion of the best-looking equipment you wish you owned ? post pictures or videos?..!

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews & Opinions' started by Harvestor, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Harvestor

Harvestor Well-Known Member

MBL

MBL gets my vote for most beautiful and most desired by myself.

Let's hear from all of you doesn't matter if it's vintage or new if it's a receiver or tape deck or a full system whatever your heart desires but you wish you owned!

Please register to disable this ad.

2. malden

malden Super Member

I'm always on the look-out for this kind of gear...

[​IMG]

Harvestor likes this.
  3. roadrunnerx

roadrunnerx AK Subscriber Subscriber

Actually, I have no complaints on what you own Harvestor. We need a Cerwin Vega forum here to enjoy. I have not had the very high end, but my Cerwins
    have won so many side by sides, just wish I had them in wood veneer. Guess they are good working man speakers. Classics and more modern/expensive speakers have lost. (Klipsch something 3's with twin 12" or 15" woofers, AR-3A's) We all prefer different things. I seem to prefer Cerwins, but have kept some others.
    B&W DM-14's, DLK 2.5's, but have sold many JBL, Advent, AR, ..... Big Cerwins rule! (I am a Rock/ Alternative Rock guy.)

Harvestor likes this.
  4. 91r100gs

91r100gs Lunatic Member

realistic_sta-95_am-fm_stereo_receiver.jpg

This one has the Champagne colored faceplate. Always a soft spot in my heart for this one.

5. roadrunnerx

I still kick myself in the A** when I did not take up the offer of a national physical fitness model that I did not take pics of with my NSX .
    She wanted too and I did not accept. STUPID! Saw some pics of her later in a thong, yeah well, mistake.

6. roadrunnerx

One of my ugly's is my best sound. Luxman R-117 black face ordinary looking.

Please register to disable this ad.

7. hemiram

hemiram Active Member

The green "Thermometer" dial indicator was what made me check out and eventually buy and later sell about a dozen Panasonic/Technics SA-6500:
    [​IMG]
    I guess it attracted other people too, as I don't think anyone ever had anything bad to say about it's looks.

8. dpdatl

dpdatl New Member

Onkyo A-10 It is a beast.
    607562-onlyo_a10_amplifier.jpg
    Innards.jpg