Your (Tape) System In Lights

Well don't really have any of the disco lights, but when in the mood for something other than generic white, these do the trick for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
DL-Can't believe Green Bay lost on a field goal

BubbleLamps.JPG

CoolLights1.JPG

You guys are unbelievable!!!!! That sure is some cool stuff!!!!

Not quite up to par with the lighting (I'll have to borrow my daughter's disco ball...) but still...

Last edited:
The song is "Houses of the Holy" Ala Led Zep.

I'm a child of TV and I like something to watch while I'm being entertained.

The cool lights fit since I graduated High School in 1976 I'm also a child of the Disco generation (though I NEVER had anything to do with it Hell I can't even dance)

A number of the lights have changed since the Video was shot. I need to do a new one.

But I'm waiting For my amp (now totally recapped, refreshed and upgraded Pioneer SA-9100) pustelniakr just fnished is up to being sent home before I put my rack completely back together.

I also have a number of newer lighting to finish getting hooked up. Once i have things put all back together I'm going to borrow a friends Canon S2 digital that shoots much better video then my G3 does and make a much nicer flick.

I have all the lighting on a single 20 amp light switch (most of it is 12V powered by wall warts) So when serious listening is on the menu I can flip it off in a heart beat. I think the Plasma lights or their power supplies induce a tiny bit of noise into the system. But I'm hearing it less with the new interconnects.

Glad you all enjoy the show. When I can afford it a Green Fan type Laser is on the wish list. BUT man are those $$$$$

The TASCAM I have is a 22-4, with the weird configuration of 7" reel capacity and 7-1/2 and 15 ips. It was rescued from our town's high school auditorium by our superintendent and I when the control room "went digital" a few years back. I purchased it from the school dep't. I think it was very rarely if ever used.

I don't feel so strange, now, knowing that I'm not the only R2R-aholic that has more than one R2R deck in the SAME SYSTEM :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom