You're Out For A Drive........

usedto

Lunatic Member
....in sunny San Francisco, the city of love. You're in your pride and joy, enjoying the scenery. You come to a stoplight, someone walks up, and does....THIS.... to your car.

What would your reaction be?

Caution: NUDITY (I think)

Last edited:
I'd rub an uncooked ribeye all over the hood, and tell my insurance agent I hit a cow while driving in the country.

John

While I'd love to throw it in reverse, that's probably not the right thing to do. I hope I'd have a clear enough mind to whip out my cell phone and take some pictures for the insurance company.

I wonder if he did anything to pi$$ her off? Like maybe stare at her?

911 also works..

bs

I only drive rental cars in San Fransisco for this reason.
Regards,
Jim

If I were Mayor, I would send her packing to Avenal/Coalinga. The Central Valley, where all of California's loonies, felons, sexually violent predators, toxic chemical waste and sewer sludge are welcome.

Last edited:
Almost looks staged to me. As if she's standing on the bumper and resting her other foot on the hood. How come the foot pressing on the hood doesn't have any ripples around it from the downward pressure? I think all of the other ripples in the picture are supposed to distract you from that...

I'd be SERIOUSLY P!ssed if she busted the windshield on my '67 Lincoln Pervertible Sedan...(grin) YOU try & find a replacement for that...

I have not the words to describe what I just saw.:yikes: I can say that at least here in Colorado she might have been shot for attacking the family in the car before she got to the windshield.:smoke:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.:withstpd:

what are images in the reflecion of the glass that the picture was shot thru ? - pretty strange stuff.

If I were Mayor, I would send her packing to Avenal/Coalinga. The Central Valley, where all of California's loonies, felons, sexually violent predators, toxic chemical waste and sewer sludge are welcome.

Friends or relatives?:scratch2:

Almost looks staged to me. As if she's standing on the bumper and resting her other foot on the hood. How come the foot pressing on the hood doesn't have any ripples around it from the downward pressure? I think all of the other ripples in the picture are supposed to distract you from that...

If you research other articles, there are also photos of the windshield that she stomped on and shattered.

what are images in the reflecion of the glass that the picture was shot thru ? - pretty strange stuff.

I believe the photo was taken with a cell phone from inside a transit bus that was stopped along side. There are tons of articles out there, each with a piece of info.

Back
Top Bottom