You've waited, now here they are! Pink Miata!!

Hey Thor, drive it proudly! All my friends made fun of my '82 Prelude, which is about the size of a shoebox, but 35k miles later, she's still purring. :thmbsp:

THOR said:
Oh sure and give you assclowns more ammunition ;) You'll photoshop and have me riding with Richard Simmons and shit :yes: Not gonna happen ;)

Who?

Us??? :naughty:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Rockmonton said:
anyone got a pic of thor? heh

I'm not sure who's been "enhanced" more, Thor or Reel 2 Reel.

Check out the "Kick Thor's Ass" in thread the FF Forum for a classic.

Note: No drinking allowed during the viewing due to potential for high velocity nose squirts :yes:

Thor, Are you saying you know Richard Simmon's personally? Next you'll be telling us how your driving on the "Yellow Brick Road" with Sir Elton :)

Shain said:
So, how does the pink monster run??

I'll save all my other comments until later..... thought of several

Runs good, needs new shocks, maybe new springs and a rear wheel bearing, besides a tuneup for good measure everything else she needs is cosmetic ;)

botrytis said:
Make sure you put heavy duty springs in it!! With your hulk in it - it is going to need it - seriously!! I would put new ones in with the shocks, it will cost more but it will be worth it.

Don't forget to change the gerbils every so often, Tinkerbell!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dave

Best I can do are stock springs, all the aftermarket ones lower the car, not desirable here in pothole city ;) And I can't afford coil overs I am on the hunt for used OEM springs that are newer than mine and within spec which I am 99% sure that mine are not.

A bit of history, car belonged to a 400lb woman, she had crushed the center console and destroyed the door pull heaving her bulk in and out of the car, both were replced before I got the car, finally she couldn't afford to register it and it sat under a tree for 4 years, that's where my buddy that I bought the car from found it a short while ago ;) He was in the process of fixing it up to sell it while using it as a daily driver when I saw him at work and made him a BIN :D

I'd put heavy-duty shocks in it as a matter of course, even if you were 4' 11" & weighed 98 lbs. But then I'm a Hun & tend to over-engineer everything. -Sandy G.

I'd like to see a huffer on that puppy. Nothing like forcing air!
And, seriously fat tires for pulling high G's in the corners. Yow-zaaah!

Magillicuddy Modded Miata

Hey THOR, are you gonna put that Magillicuddy mod on your Miata?

Back
Top Bottom