Z-Man Audio Signal Enhancer: any good or has anyone even heard one?

Manitoulin

A proud member of AK
Greetings fellow AKers.

I tried this question in the Tube Forum; no reply.

Has anyone heard of the Z-Man Audio Signal Enhancer? Not much on the internet other than original reviews. Any idea of how they sound after a few years of use? Are they worth buying used? Is there a comparable product available now for a reasonable price?

From my limited experiance with these type of devices, I am assuming that it will make CDs (more likely first generation ones) sound a little less harsh by using a tube driven device to smooth out the sound. I have noticed that AAD CDs sound less enjoyable than newer Digital remasters of the same album. Anyone agree with this as well?

Thanks for any assistance.
Regards,
Joe

Hello Joe, I have never heard of that enhancer but I am going to buy one soon. If it is for home I would say Zero Surge.

I am a Adcom man at this point and have a friend that worked for Adcom in there hay day. I was looking at there ACE-15 on E-bay and told me it was junk. Then he told me the drity secret that Adcom does not want you to know. Zero Surge own's the patend that the good Adcom Enhacners where bulit under.

Another drit little secret that sell person slipped on at Zero Surge. There 15 AMP surage protecer 2 out let has the AC fliter as there 10 out let. Hook the enhancer up to the wall socket then cheap power strips to the system that have no protection. All the power will then be fliter at half the cost.

Was looking at there 10 outlet rack mount at $429.00, stand alone 2 out let $148.00 or so. Want to guess which one I am buying.

Like I said, Alex worked for Adcom but KEF now nothing to losse.

Cuda Ken

Back
Top Bottom