Zalman (surround ?) Headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones' started by skaterblack, Aug 28, 2013.

  1. I discovered these headphones in a desk we were cleaning out. ZALMAN MCH-MML 1000-HF. Are these decent headphones? They are certainly an unusual design, somewhat ugly, but very comfortable.

    I do not understand the headphone connection to an amp or a device. The three 3.5mm jacks are labeled R , C, and F. I certainly didn't see three plug ins on the amp I assume they were associated with. Is there a way to use these with a non-surround system, an adapter perhaps?

    Attached Files:


    Please register to disable this ad.

  2. JoeESP9

    JoeESP9 ESL's & tubes since 83

    Philadelphia PA
    Many desktop PC's have F (front), C (center) and R (rear) audio connectors. For your purposes I would use either F or R connectors. C is for a mono signal.

    A Y connector would let you use all four speakers.
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    cratz2 likes this.
  3. cratz2

    cratz2 Addicted Member

    Indy, IN
    Yeah, I think it's largely for gaming and to a lesser extent, home theater. A few sound cards used to have those multiple connections.

Share This Page