Zazi - Siren Song

Pandovski

Artist - Zazi
Title - Siren Song
Year of Release - 2013
Record Label - CNR
Genre - POP, Folk Jazz

WOW my first POP album review and in front of audiophiles. I am blushing. :)

If the Abba girls joined Josie and the Pussycats for jazzy pop-folksy beach bar party on the French Riviera during a Victoria's Secret supermodel photo shoot... well that's what I call Zazi.

If you are a stuffy arrogant Diana Krall lover, these girls are not for you. Too much sunshine and foxy sassy giggles for your black bourbon-soaked heart. Are you a big fan of Isabelle Geffroy's ZAZ gypsy jazz? Then most likely you need to buy some soap and get a bath.

But if you enjoy the beautiful positive lighthearted side of life, then you will be in love with Sabien which plays accordion and piano, Dafne playing piano and ukulele, Margriet cello and mandolin.

It is very summery Sheldon Cooper kitty zazzy... well... have a listen.

Youtube samples:
Album presentation
Album songs

Track List:
01 - Siren Song
02 - Tour de France
03 - Turn Me On
04 - Black Irish
05 - Romantik
06 - All You Need
07 - Don't Walk In
08 - Ride Ranke
09 - Harvey
10 - Porqué Te Vás
11 - Du willst mir an die Wäsche
12 - Lullaby

http://www.zazimusic.com

Attachments

• Zazí Siren Song.jpg
    Zazí Siren Song.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Not sure I can wrap my head around that. But I sure can my eyes.

That's where I started TBH. :D

Enjoy the eye candy.

orej.jpg

oqoa.jpg

I gave it a listen. It was ok imo but not quite my thing. Will listen a few more times before I totally decide. The packaging/artwork was great though.

Vlad your being far too humble. Nobody here but us boring old guys trying to sound hip with our old, old and did I mention old stereo equipment. Not to mention our funny music selections to boot.

...If you are a stuffy arrogant Diana Krall lover, these girls are not for you... Are you a big fan of Isabelle Geffroy's ZAZ gypsy jazz? Then most likely you need to buy some soap and get a bath...

Any more of us that you want to insult while you're at it?

Its all in good humor/roast. I like both Diana Krall and Isabelle Geffroy and used the stereotypical haters rubbish thrown at their fans.

Vlad: I like Diana Krall and Patricia Barber.
Hater: Oh you are one of them arrogant Audiophiles eh?

Vlad: I like Isabelle Geffroy.
Hater: Oh give me a break, she is so ugly and can't sing, her voice breaks.
Vlad: But the songs are fun...
Hater: Just look at her hair!

Vlad: I like Zazi, the dutch chick band.
Hater: Woah those chicks are hot. I see why you would like them, because the music sucks. Are they really playing the instruments? Surely not. Too good looking for that.

Back
Top Bottom