Zebra03 system

zebra03

All Audio - NO BS
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I like those speaker stands, diy?

Yes , Thank you . I made them from the wood parts bin at Lowes and coated them with polyurethane . On the bottom of them , I have small angled metal straps like you would use to put up shelves . Only heavy duty . This couples them to the floor and makes them " float " above the carpeting . The room was put together by my father and I in the early 70's . That explains the orange shag carpeting.

picture.php

The last component on the right is a BSR EQ bought directly from DAK Ind. I use it to prop up DVD sound when I play movies on the 25 inch Zenith TV .

Last edited:
I can't imagine the SPL (4) KG5.5s could accomplish. I almost snagged a pair a couple weeks ago but didn't have the scratch. Good looking speakers, and some nice electronics to boot. You must have just about needed a forklift for putting that Adcom on the top shelf

I can't imagine the SPL (4) KG5.5s could accomplish. I almost snagged a pair a couple weeks ago but didn't have the scratch. Good looking speakers, and some nice electronics to boot. You must have just about needed a forklift for putting that Adcom on the top shelf

The wife and I strained it up there a few months ago , hopefully for the last time . My last system had 4 KG 4's .

Anything past 10 o'clock on the volume is pretty much house rumblin' loud !

System 1 Cave

Adcom GFA5500,
Technics SLPS-840,
Adcom GFS-3,
Adcom GTP450,
Technics SL-PD9,
Klipsch (4) KG 5.5,
Technics SL5,
HK CDR26,
Nakamichi Cassette Deck 1,
HK PM665

System 2 Living Room

Harman Kardon HK 3485
Klipsch Forte II
Technics SL-PD9

System 3 Bedroom

Pioneer SX-1250
Technics SL-PD9
Genesis 210
Pioneer HPM 150

System 4 Work

Technics SA
Technics SL-PG4
Genesis 10

System 5 Garage

Onkyo Integra
SL-PD8
Bose 301

System 6

Last edited:
The carpet really makes it. I have to say most of your stuff is new to me. Thanks for posting.

You've got some real pedigreed stuff there. Looks like fun.

:thmbsp:

BTW, I also bought a BSR EQ from DAK back in the 80's. It was the digital one with pink noise and remote (XR 2000 maybe?). I loved that thing; ran it for 15+ years. I eventually sold it on eBay for a surprising amount of money.

Great stuff.Looks like that Adcom amp gets pretty toasty.Love the carpet too.

Yes it does . I set up a fan just for that purpose .

The carpet really makes it. I have to say most of your stuff is new to me. Thanks for posting.

Thanks for looking .

nice love it

Thank you

You've got some real pedigreed stuff there. Looks like fun.

:thmbsp:

BTW, I also bought a BSR EQ from DAK back in the 80's. It was the digital one with pink noise and remote (XR 2000 maybe?). I loved that thing; ran it for 15+ years. I eventually sold it on eBay for a surprising amount of money.

thank you . I remember that EQ you are talking about . It was a nice piece .

"Zebra 3" and orange shag carpeting.....you've GOT to be a Starsky and Hutch fan!

I have owned an original 76 Ford Gran Torino Starsky and Hutch since 1978 , so you would be correct . Orange shag RULES . LOL

Back
Top Bottom