Zhagerott....most cool!

cruisaire

PGA and Rainwater!
No less than a great transaction, Zane! :thmbsp: This Dude packs gear to arrive in the same condition it left him. Tubes individually overwrapped and numbered with a layout. I really appreciate great the communication all along the way. :D

Thanks for the kind words, great communication, and input on your amp and speaker systems. Guys, you can deal with cruisaire with confidence. This transaction was a pleasure from start to finish. :thmbsp:

Thank you Zane, my AKAI RTR is very nice

Don't fret about the reel cover breaking, that was obviously a freak act and possibly temperature related. It was repaired and it's cosmetics are of no concern to me; in all respects it continues to do what it was designed for. One expects this occasionally and after 35 years out there it happens once in a while :)

I hope you enjoy your HK330B as well.

Thanks,

Steven
:thmbsp: ASM

Great transaction Zane!!! Great communication and bomb proof packing are his trademarks. I needed dynamite to get into the box. I am very happy with the HK 730 and can wholeheartedly recommend Zhagerott/Zane to anyone that wants some great equipment. :yes: :thmbsp:

Crotalus

Great packing job on the speakers, no less than 6 layers of 1" bubble wrap around those bookshelve speakers! Great communication and quick shipping. I can highly recommend Crotalus to anyone looking for nice gear, and they arrived EXACTLY as described :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom