Zilch. Is this your basement?

I'm a little confused. He shows the item, but why do we tour the rest of his basement? Cred? Anyone with their own pallet jack is pretty effing rad.

Um, I guess you're right, most people don't have a forklift in their basement. It's not implausable that someone here does...

Check out the guy's past auctions... He is sitting on a load of high-end vintage theatre audio. La Scalla, Cornwalls, Klipsch horns, Altecs, ect.

Buying and selling theater gear is what he does. He's been at it for the last decade that i'm aware of, no state in the republic is out of his reach.

Pretty decent fella to deal with actually, one of the few straight shooters still selling in quantity on ebay when most of the others have been driven away by the hoards of scammers and whiners that seem to dominate my once favorite hunting grounds.

FWIW, and specifically with regard to the IPC cab the seller is offering, he's earned a very good reputation with the international community for selling/shipping these huge, rare, and collectible theater enclosures to them. He's one of the few that can actually sell them for what they're worth.

My unaffiliated .02............................

When you have so much audio equipment lying around that you can't get to your forklift... :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom