Zimbo`s sytem in progress

Hi,

no posts here from me for a long time......
Time does some changes. Here is my current setup.

Main System:

on the right side:

the back side. second system including digital devices, the DAC is also plugged to the main system:

on the left: media and some "small" gear:

best regards
Sascha

nice system man

how do you like the gustard u12 interface? did it make a noticeable impact on your system?

I like the media shelf with all the little stacks of gear and the picture with the cat above your main setup.

What speakers are those at the computer?

Cool setup over all. :)

I love this setup! One of my favorites in looks and I bet the sound exceeds the aesthetic appeal.

Here are some pics of my collection of small vintage gear....

pleas excuse the flood of images!

my favorites, Sony´s Precise Series

second favourite :)

Kraus (german importer) Series 100 manufactured by Cybernet - built like tanks

AIWA Series 22

Philips 109, 209, 309 - small "Blue Series"

Siemens Series 666 (only labeled from Siemens built by SANYO)

JVC´s -Digifine-

more German.... Telefunken Series 750

UHER

AKAI UC-5

Mitsubishi/Diatone.....

Denon Personal 250

Technics.....

best regards
Sascha

Thanks for all the photos and names of the small form factor gear!
I wanted to ask for more details about it but I didn't want to make you take the time to do so. :)

What are your new main speakers? They are different from The Great Plains Audio/Altec 604's you had in there a few years ago.

These are the RL-900 from Musikelektronic Geithain, a german manufacturer of studio speakers.
These models from the middle of the eighties were the studio standard in many public radio stations here in Germany, even though they were produced in the former GDR....
Today ME Geithain produces still the best studio monitors, imho. But the new models are quite expensive :eek:

These are the RL-900 from Musikelektronic Geithain, a german manufacturer of studio speakers.
These models from the middle of the eighties were the studio standard in many public radio stations here in Germany, even though they were produced in the former GDR....
Today ME Geithain produces still the best studio monitors, imho. But the new models are quite expensive :eek:
Davon habe Ich nie gehoert - kann sein weil diese Lautsprecher aus der DDR stammen. Sehr schoen, aber!

Just trying to get a handle on how things work in your house. From the photo's it looks like 2 listening spaces and you rotate your gear from the shelf into another room for listening or is it one room double ended?

Rob :)

Hi Bob,

It is only one room. Two older pics, maybe it helps to be oriented.

VGWcR8Gh.jpg

UVu64jDh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom