ZZZZzzzzzzzz.........

Congrats GF

Get all the sleep you can cuz for the next 18 years your gonna be sleepless. When you get a chance hows about showing off that little bundle of joy to us ole fools here .

Dave

CONGRATS

Gone nothing in this life can compare to the experience of a child being born. ( Ok,ok someone gives you a mint JBL Paragon speaker system may be close). :)

I been there three times; amazing feeling. When you get a chance please give your wife a hug from the guys and a kiss for Emelia.

Don't forget to set up a small vintage audio system in Emelia's room. :D

All the best, GF!

My little baby is growing up way too fast, he's closing in on 3 now :)

And I just know that when we visit ProAc, she's going to get that look in her eyes again when she sees their new addition....

I'm in trouble :eek: :( :)

Congrads GF,

Good stuff, I didn't even realise you guys were expecting!

My wife is due in about 10 days, but given past history we are expecting some overrun. This will be the last time round the block for me (unless I "slip one past the goalie" again) so I'm making the most of it - and the sleep too!

Nice work ... :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I trust Mom and little Emelia are doing fine? There is nothing better than the miracle of birth. All the best. Brad

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO !

:yippy:

Being a parent is the greatest joy on earth. I hope everyone is doing fine and all the best you to and yours.

WAY TO GO!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Give the wife and baby a hug :angel:

:yippy: :yippy: :yippy: :yippy:

Chris

Hey buddie!

As you know we have little Julian (almost 6 months old). So I know how you feel. My advice, get some rest NOW! Hope everyone is well, and can't wait to see some pictures! Thanks for sharing, and congrats Big Daddy!

your friend, MikE

Congratulations!

Emelia is a beautiful name and I am sure daddy's little princess already....

Congrats GF and best of luck to you and your growing family. Children really are a gift from God. All the audio gear in the world could never replace the look of love in a child's eyes.

Mike

Thanks for all the kind words :D

MoM and Emelia are doing good! She was born a little early, so they're going to keep in for observation for a couple more days...but she's really doin' great! (she's just the cutest little thing)
No pics yet (have to develope them) Well...just ran home to take a shower...

:D

...take care all>>>>

here's a couple pics...

...first one is in our BirthingSuite. Actually kinda cool...everything is done in the one room.

i.pl

ok...perhaps there is something wrong with me...but when I looked at the BoomBox they had...and the way the speakers were lying on their back...with the sound coming out of the cabinet...I thought to myself..."cool...they're horn loaded!" I really did think that...lol...I crack myself up!:lmao:

ok...here's a pic of Emelia in MoMs arms...not even a day old at the time of the picture...ain't she the cutest little thing :D
i.pl

:D

Very nice ... enjoy these moments because it doesn't take long before they start to change. Don't feel self-conscious about the number of snaps and hours of video you're shooting.

Back
Top Bottom