PIONEER A-445 Stereo Amplifier

Parabolic

Hey I just received a new PIONEER A-445 Stereo Amplifier and was wondering if any one here knew anything about these was told it was brand new but dunno if they still make them or what can't find much information on the internet but tht was just using google any help appreciated.

Unless the model number has been re-used, this is a 1989 model.

What are the first two letters of the serial number? And, models from the mid-1980s usually had the year and month on the serial tag.

Doc

Unless the model number has been re-used, this is a 1989 model.

What are the first two letters of the serial number? And, models from the mid-1980s usually had the year and month on the serial tag.

Doc
Hey its definitely not that old serial number is JH1701325N im from new zealand if tht helps

Apparently, New Zealand.

Parabolic: Post a photo of the A-445 and the box it came in. Also, look at the owner manual that came with it for a printing date or copyright date.

Also, I have a photo and description from a 1989 catalog. PM me with your mail address and I'll send it to you.

BTW, this amp is 60W at 8ohms, 80W at 4ohms.

Doc

Last edited:
Hi
Late reply but for others reading posts in future I have an A445 in constant use and an A400 and in my opinion the A445 is better. I wonder if people critisising the A445 have run them side by side to compare or are just going by reviews? I have even put the A400 in place of the 445 but quickly changed it back as the 445 was better.
Don't get rid of the A445 till you try a side by side test and see for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom