Sansui au-x1

JOMARK911

Anyone care for a complete service manual ?, very well scanned by me from a almost new service manual.
It is in PDF format , and a total of 53Mb.
So I will send it in three emails.

That's a very kind offer Jomark, I'll PM you if I ever get my hands on one of those, I n-e-a-r-l-y did this year. :cool:

Yep, someone was selling one - contacted me directly, but alas it was too expensive for me at the time.

A generous offer!

Hey, why not upload it to Digital Docs? Is the file too large?

Example. If you click on it , it will take you to my photobucket , where you can double click it too and see the large picture.

Last edited:
If its PDF I can see if it can be compressed without affecting too much on the image quality. I have Acrobat Pro which can do it.

Toni I've been trying to send you the pdf files and it's been failing . One of them failed due to a nonexisting email.

Yes, thank you I got it, modded it (<20MB, still ok quality + made it searchable etc.) and sent it back to you. Please check the page order and verify if all is there against your paper copy.

:beerchug:

Does not matter now, as the schematic scan, is worse than what I got from hi-fi engine. You have to scan the schematics at 600 dpi, 1200 preferred. The assembly drawing are always the worse as they are scans of scan of photos = old tech.

Does not matter now, as the schematic scan, is worse than what I got from hi-fi engine.
Yeah... :scratch2:

Jomarks scan after my compression (his original scan is even better) vs. Hifi-engine:

2qm0mpv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom