Order of Mfgr forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbcgav

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Why did the change the order? I was used to seeing Sansui right below McIntosh. Now Marantz, Fisher, Pioneer, etc. are above Sansui.

I think it was somehow a side effect of other changes in the forums. I'll bring it up with the admins. It would be nice to have some logical order (traffic, alphabetical), but I'm not sure it's a big deal given how most people use the site.

i think someone made it alphabetical of sorts but not at all ...it never was and i got used to that ... i had a good route through it and now its confusing but can get used to it ..

I think the moderators realized that we are the most sought after forum: best sounding gear and coolest techs :smoke:......so in order to level the playing field a bit we got put last :D

There can be no other explanation.

I think the moderators realized that we are the most sought after forum: best sounding gear and coolest techs :smoke:......so in order to level the playing field a bit we got put last :D

There can be no other explanation.
:thmbsp:

That is one possible workaround John, which I hadn't really considered, as I like to browse all the forums. :)

The new look reminds me of a local grocery store that completely revamped their aisles. Took a long time to get used to the layout and find items.

Don't understand the reasoning for the changes here, but it would seem logical to list the forums alphabetically.

I agree with y'all whole heartedly. In fact I don't know why it doesn't just start with PIONEER, they ain't nobody interested in any of the other brands anyway are they? The others just clutter up the site.

I wish I could put one of them laughing head icons on this but I don't know how.

Bubba57

I agree with y'all whole heartedly. In fact I don't know why it doesn't just start with PIONEER, they ain't nobody interested in any of the other brands anyway are they? The others just clutter up the site.

I wish I could put one of them laughing head icons on this but I don't know how.

Bubba57

Very funny, especially in the 'Exclusively Sansui' forum :D :rolleyes:

That was well intentioned. I was never big on that Korean food anyway, or what ever a sansui is. You're right I may be an idiot. But I'm an idiot with Pioneer gear. If you keep working hard, do your chores, save your money and live right , someday you too may own a Pioneer.. It could happen.

Remember owning Pioneer is not a right, it's a privilege!

Bubba57

We have added and moved things around to improve the site for the members. As a result, the pecking order in the manufacturers section changed. Although we all understand that Sansui gear is second to none, I see it as a non-issue.
If you feel strongly about it I can petition the admins to get the order changed, but that's not as easy as it may seem.
Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom