The saint triad BA 3000, CA 3000,TU 9900

JOMARK911

Well folks it looks like life is good to me along with my luck.

As you probably know I have bought a CA 3000 some months ago , in excellent condition.
Some 2 weeks before I found the other piece I wanted so much , a TU 9900, which is on it's way to me.
Finally yesterday after some days , or weeks , of searching I found , actually had it found before, BA 3000, A BIT SALTY I would say , but that's how it goes.

So it looks I'm going to put together the whole triad along with their phono SR 929 that have also refurbished.
So you will see some pictures from the owners , for BA and TU. Along with some I took of CA. :banana:

Last edited:
All these machines were some time on display , on rep's vitrine here in Greece.
Some along with BA 5000 were connected on the down stairs studio along with SPL 700'S and SPL 800'S. Back then in 1978. Sorry no photos from back then.
So what I'm trying to do here is to revive that magic I felt back then when I saw that miracle.
It looks that, that miracle has haunted me forever.
Anyways , there will be a analytic photo reportage when the units arrive here , get cleaned up, and BA 3000 gets a proper restoration, while TU 9900 gets a proper alignment , and recapping if needed.

OK, I will amend my first post.

WOW, absolutely amazing.

That is some beautiful equipment.

A super fantastic system.

Again, thank you for all of the pictures.

If I find a pair of SPL'S , 700 preferably , the rig will be completed , the way sansui designed it. Maybe with a SD 7000.

The most desirable pieces in excellent condition, and all in one place - the perfect situation. :drool:

I hope you find those SPL's Jomark, thanks for posting the pictures - now I have to go and polish my gear ;)

Thanks Pete.
Yeah they are beautiful .
Wait to see them , well not live ,as I was going to write , but through my photos.

Hehe thanks.

There is a very special polish , I use , my brother gave me from usa, it's called MOTHERS, Mag &Aluminum Polish.
Does a great job. Will post photo Of it. Some one will be able to send you one.
If you don't find it, i'll have him send one to you.

Back
Top Bottom