East Coast Sansui Restoration Services

SCUMM

Needs Muir Cowbell
While I've looked through older posts on restoration services, a lot of the recommended sources are currently sitting on a pretty impressive backlog. I am looking for any current recommendations for vintage amp/receiver restoration, in particular Sansui (though general services are also fine). I am located in Central Virginia, so East Coast would be preferable but not necessary as I am open to shipping it out for service. Mainly want to use this space to collect a more current list of good techs with relatively small backlogs. Thanks.

Last edited:
While I've looked through older posts on restoration services, a lot of the recommended sources are currently sitting on a pretty impressive backlog. I am looking for any current recommendations for vintage amp/receiver restoration, in particular Sansui (though general services are also fine). I am located in Central Virginia, so East Coast would be preferable but not necessary as I am open to shipping it out for service. Mainly want to use this space to collect a more current list of good techs with relatively small backlogs. Thanks.

Any updates to this post? I have a G-9000 I would like to get serviced/repaired and also live East Coast (Florida). Thanks

Do you have John Wargos on your list? Wargos Electronics. He's in Pennsylvania, heck of a nice guy, quick, not cheap but excellent tech.

Back
Top Bottom