Free Interconnects to try!

dr*audio

Fish fingers and custard!
I have these great cables from MCM, Part# 50-2160, they are dirt cheap, and are made with very high quality parts. The connectors look like Tiffin connectors. I think they sound great and I've been trying to get others to try them because I think people are overpaying for interconnects, when they could get something for a fraction of the cost that might sound as good. So I was thinking; I have an extra pair that I would like to offer to anyone who wants to try them, but you have to write a review, then pass them on to anyone else who requests them. So lets get started. Post your requests here. You get to keep them for 2 weeks, then pass them on to the next person. PM the next person on the list to get their shipping address. Post your reviews to this thread.
3943530.jpg

Put me in line. I can try them on my Krell/McIntosh/Carver AL-III system. Should be a real nuetral system with minimal to no coloration - great way to check out these cables. :thmbsp: I can write a detailed review and post it on my website along with many pics.

I'm in! :music:

Jimmy

Last edited:
What model cable? Looks like coax. Just let me know what is written on the side of the cable.

Just curious...when I looked these up on the MCM website, it appears that the price is for one cable. Is that correct, or is it truly a pair, i.e. left & right?

Dr*audio,

Thanks for the info. A decent price for some well-built interconnects, yes. If I don't go the DIY route these would make a nice pair for sure!

Hi Dr*audio,
Can you post the info on the side of the cable?
Thanks for the headsup on these.

BC

dr*audio said:
I have these great cables from MCM, Part# 50-2160, they are dirt cheap, and are made with very high quality parts. The connectors look like Tiffin connectors.

These are the same connectors as on my DH Labs interconnects. :sigh:

Thanks for the lead!

On the cable it says:
"High Resolution Audio Interconnect Cable - OFHC - Double Shielded." And it has a signal flow direction marking. Look, if you don't want to risk $14.00 on a set, sign up here and try them at no risk!

So far, we have signed up for the cables:
1. yamahammer
2. JimmyNeutron
3. Thedelihaus
4. Strawman
5. Kamakiri
6. Bigerik
7. GaryP
8. Onepixel

Did I miss anyone?
Will edit the list as more people sign up.

Last edited:
GaryP said:
Ok, I'mm grab 'em from you afterwards, BigErik! Ok?

I was figuring you would jump in some point soon! :)
We could do a hand off, and then even compare notes.

Yea - I''ll even bring over some "extra" pairs I have hanging around - just for fun! :)

And I still have to drop off that power cord.....

GaryP said:
Ok, I'mm grab 'em from you afterwards, BigErik! Ok?

Ever notice how close the letter m is to the letter L? :scratch2:

No?

:tears:

............ nevermind ........... :no:

Back
Top Bottom