Nikko NA-690 Integrated Amplifier

highend64

Hi, I would like to know where can I get information about this amp? What its output at 8 ohms? 4 ohms? Also, where can I find a replacement power supply capacitors for the amp? Thanks.

NIKKO
INT, NA- 690

Description:

Manufacture Years: 1979 - 1983

Additional Information:
Power: 45

Retail
MSRP: $250.00
USED: $30.00

Well that 45watt rating is for an 8ohm load I'm sure. As to whether it will appreciate a 4 ohm load I can't say.If you're looking for a capacitor try partsexpress or Solen.

Mike

Are you asking about the main filter caps? Should just be able to pop off the top and take a look for yourself...

Just why do you need to know??

Well, with a 45-watt rating the supply rails are probably around +/- 40-to-43V or so. As far as actual filter value, 2x6800µf or 2x8200µf would be about right for a 90-watt amp. Certainly you can measure the voltage with a meter and determine what voltage rating capacitor would be required. A 50 volt cap would probably be fine, as long as we are assuming split rails (+/- supplies). Tolerance isn't really anything you need to be concerned with as long as you buy a decent cap (Nichicon, Panasonic, Cornell Dubilier, etc...)

What may be a problem is finding something that will fit in the space you currently have, and the method to connect the cap terminals.

Greetings everybody,

Can anyone help me please with the schematics for NIKKO NA-690 integrated amplifier?

Many thanks and Happy Hollydays to you!

The following serie is a special dedication to mr. MattFLA who made me a sinner. Enjoy. :D

... And I saw a beast coming up out the sea, having seven heads and ten horns...

... and upon his horns, ten diadems.

... And the dragon gave him his own strength and great power...

... And they adored the beast, saying: Who is like to the beast?

... Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast. ...and the number of the beast is 690.

"Apocalypse - Chapter 13" :D

Attachments

• amplif1.jpg
    amplif1.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 91
  • amplif2.jpg
    amplif2.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 106
  • amplif3.jpg
    amplif3.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 85
  • amplif4.jpg