Problem with Welborne Labs

James7506

Item not recieved. Lost in mail, ripped off, maybe sloow order processing. Ordered some Cardas tonearm wire on 9/4 from these guys, ten days later I e-mailed about the status of the order. Got a reply from Ron who told me some of the wire was backordered untill 9/19, I replied that I'll wait until the backorder comes in. I e-mail them a week ago, no reply, and again three days ago to the sales dept. Again no reply. WTH!? J.

I would be real careful using the word ripped-off when refering to Ron.he's one of the most respected audio guy in the industry.

sometimes things just come up and people are unable to respond as quickly as usual. Its happned to me before too with a different company. Small companies like that dont have 300 people to answer phones. or emails. im sure theres a good explanation.

James,

I think that Ron should be a little faster at shipping than he is, however, I think that at this point he may be wrapped up with the Rocky Mountain Audio Festival. If you look on his website on the front page, he says that he is at RMAF 16 - 23 Oct. I would ask him for a discount of at least the 10% that he's offering off now because of the slow shipping.

Thanks guys for your responses. I'll be patient with Ron and give him room. ttrhp, I didn't mean to go that far about being ripped off, was just a little upset when writing the post and doubt they did such a thing. I'm just bieng a little impatient. jcmjrt, Didn't know about the festival and I'll ask him about the discount. J

Back
Top Bottom