Need suggestion to choose brands

Siominboris

Hi guys, The Valentine day is coming and I demand wireless over-ear headphones from my wife, and she agreed to gift me as a valentine gift. But I cannot decide the brand.
Below I am showing 5 models, just tell me the model or brand which is best

1. Sony wh1000xm3

2. Microsoft surface

3. Bose qc35 ii

4. Audio Technica ATH M50XBT

5. Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC

Last edited:
I use Bose qc35's every day in the shop. They are the most comfortable headphones that I have and the noise cancelling technology is great. I even use them while running a loud push mower. They don't sound bad either.

Hi guys, The Valentine day is coming and I demand wireless over-ear headphones from my wife, and she agreed to gift me as a valentine gift. But I cannot decide the brand.
Below I am showing 5 models, just tell me the model or brand which is best

1. Sony wh1000xm3

2. Microsoft surface

3. Bose qc35 ii

4. Audio Technica ATH M50XBT

5. Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC

6. Swift kick in the pants model # EXT HRD

Demand? Lol, around here that's a sure way to get a swift kick in the pants as a gift, I go with #6.

Last edited:
I haven't heard any of those exact models but personally I'd skip the Sennheisers, the Bose and the Microsofts.

The Bose and Sony are tops for mouse cancelling.

I have heard the Sony 1000X M3s and they are very good and I've heard the B&W PX which are fantastic.

Basically in my opinion the B&Ws sound the best and the Sonys have the most isolation.

I could live with either but would probably lean towards the Sonys, mostly for comfort.

Back
Top Bottom