Asaalah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is Cindy, Joe passed away February 22. Thought I would let you all know. So, no more beautiful cases I am keeping his email address.
    • Sad
    Reactions: highvoltage_
    Familytunes
    Familytunes
    Thank you for sharing his time with us. I didn't have the opportunity to meet him or see his work first hand but have through other posts and threads. I'm sure the big guy has Joe busy doing what he loved...making other people happy through his handy work.
    B
    bhogreve
    so sorry
    R
    RensFunHog
    Sorry to hear this. He made me a beautiful case for my Marantz. Was just looking him now to make another case. RIP Asaalah…
    Hello
    My name is stephen. I have a Marantz SR 6000 receiver, I would like to have the wood case/shell reproduced with nicer wood.
    A fellow forum member said that you made a case for him.
    Would you be interested in crafting a new case for this receiver?
    Thanks
    Stephen
    Happy new year! I am looking for a Fisher 400 case if you still have sawdust flying. Would love to discuss. Thanks.
    Hello. You’ve been referred to me by a friend helping me restore a Marantz 2252.

I’d like a walnut finish cabinet built, and wonder if we can discuss you building one for me.

candido3@mac.com

Thank you.
    Hi Asaalah. I recently purchased and fixed up a 2275. Now that it’s cleaned up and back to working I have been thinking about a wood case. After looking for various options on Audiokarma and FB Marantz groups I came across many references to your cases.

Are you still making / selling cases? If so what do you charge and what options are there for types of wood?

Thanks a ton!
    Hello, I am looking for a Fisher 500c repro cabinet, please let me know if you make these. Thank you so much, Pete L
    I would like to commission a cabinet for a Scott Model 399 receiver. (This would have been Scott's OEM "FW" mahogany, or "FWW" walnut, cabinet, also fitting the Model 272 amplifier --- not the simple, sometimes called the " Tall G", chassis as for the Model 340a, 340b, etc.)

Thank you.
    Acogadro33
    If you're still constructing cases, I'm looking to have a WC-43 built. Would you please contact me. Thankyou.
    I am looking for a WC-116 three sided case. Basically a shorter version of the WC-122. I don’t need any vents since it is going on a Marantz 5020. Let me know if this is something you would make. Thanks
    I found a thread saying you have wc-22 cabinets. I’m looking for a Marantz 2238 cabinet. Let me know if you can help me out. Thx
    I have seen pictures of your cases and would like one for my 2245. Please reach out if you still build those cause I would love to buy one. Thanks
    Hi , I am looking to get a wooden cabinet for fisher x100. Let me know costs for it. Thankd and regards
    Trust all is well
    I'm about your age, long time enthusiast (I also work in the AV business)
    You come very highly recommended by James Fusco, a long time Audiokarma member
    Would you consider building me cabinets for Marantz 7c and 10B
    Best Regards
    Harry
    Hi...i have heard nothing but awesome reviews of your work, and was wondering if you were interested in making 3 boxes. I have a Marantz model 250 a 3800 and a 120 tuner that i need cases for. Please let me know the cost and all that kind of fun stuff...have a great one...Jeff
    Good morning! I was referred to you about the potential for building a new case for my Pioneer SX-780. Would you be willing to take this commission? I am located in Maine, so likely would need shipping. Many thanks for your time! -Bill
    Hi, Joe. You seem to a popular guy! I am in the process of acquiring a Marantz 2270 that is in need of a walnut case. I was wondering if you would be able to help me out? This would be shipped to me in Maryland. Thank you. - Mark
    Hi Joe, reaching out to see if we could connect on having 3 wood cases made?They are for Marantz 2230, 2270 and 4300. Looking forward to hearing from you and hope you had a happy thanksgiving!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom