Dr. Music
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we have the same receiver! I just picked up a SA-5470, and I like it so far, but I don't have much basis for comparison. How do you like yours?
    Well, let's just say 15 miles WSW of Mooresville and call it a day. Love the Denon. A little short on inputs, but 2 tape monitor inputs help. Manage to run satellite, DVD, reel to reel, tuner, and turntable through it. Powering my 1972 Advent Loudspeakers.
    Your map may be skewed. Indy is NE of Bloomington, and I am definitely not in Indy. Your map may show a tiny burg in northern Morgan county by the name of Hall. I can see Hall School from my front yard when the corn isn't too high.

Since I don't get to the big city much my vintage seeking is limited to yard sales and the Goodwill stores in Camby (Mooresville) and Plainfield. Actually I've only bought one vintage piece in many, many years. The rest of my old stuff is just things I never got rid of.
    To the good Dr.,
    Noting that you don't have my exact location in Scenic South Central Indiana. Actually if you are in the Bedford area it's lots more scenic than where I live...which is 30 miles due north of Bloomington, or approximately 60 miles due north of Bedford. Went past Bedford on Mother's Day on the way home from French Lick. There's a road just west of town, can't remember its name. Wow.

Greg, aka Infinitoid
    Sending a friend request. Trying to add folks in the Tri state area in case we ever decided to have some type of get together.
    Hey Doc,

Aurora, IN is about 30 miles west of Cincy, right on the OH river. Between the gambling boats in Lawrenceburg and Rising Sun. My daughter attends school in Evansville, I'll be heading down there next week to move her back home for the summer. I do a little looking once in a while at the Goodwill's etc, but have to go to Cincy for that. Nothing around here. Bedford, home of Damon Bailey! So have often do you hear Bedford Rocks? Rick
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom