ictwoody
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I read your 1060 post. It looks like a terrific job. Would you be able to send me both contact info for Mr. Hirsch and also info on the 5 way binding posts. I have a 1060 that could benefit from a great restoration. Thanks in advance, Norm
    Just dropping you a line to thank you for recommending the Marantz 1060 to match up with my Dynaco A25s & Bill Hirsch for the restoration a couple of months back. Just got it back from Bill the other day &, as you stated, it fits my speaker's sound like a glove..... much obliged..... Mark
    Did you ever get your answer from the 2011 post regarding using Petra cables for normal interconnects? I bought 50 ft of Petra for same reason as you and am also looking for a way to use it up.

Thanks

Craig
    Hey -- I keep seeing your messages on the different threads I look up. I was laughing when I first saw your picture of the back of the Dynaco speakers, which I know well and have from way back. Then I saw you modded a Kenwood kt-3500, which I also have from way back. Then I saw you had a dual tt and i laughed my head off -- just got myself one off craigslist for cheap and I'm loving it.
    Rock on, just thought I'd tell you that you had me laughing.
    They seem to be decent. Dont know where they will end up. Got to replace the surrounds on a pr of Infinity RS-6's for the "mrs's" system. I am anxious to get them fixed so I can get my JBL L100s back. They have been in the shop setup. I think I will try 'em in my bedroom and move the Dynaco A25's to the LR or DR. Stayed tuned
    Glad the speakers arrived safely. Hope you enjoy them. You've been great to deal with. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom