Recent content by lokerola

1. lokerola

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

Ah, OK. The only recycling centers we have in the DC area are at the county dump. And once stuff is dropped off, it belongs to the county and you can't take it or buy it from the county.
  2. lokerola

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

I have never seen anything remotely that cool at the local thrifts. They're all just filled with BPC. Speakers are usually old PC speakers or matching BPC speakers. Wow.
  3. lokerola

Actual Treble & Bass "Knobs" on the Stereo

It's so interesting that some people love loudness button and tone controls and some despise them. I'm 100% in the tone control/loudness camp. But our differences is what makes the world go around.
  4. lokerola

Come to think of it, I've never seen that either.
  5. lokerola

Parasound Hint integrated amp.
  6. lokerola

Three Years With The Schiit Freya + Pre-amp

Impressive, very impressive! Yea, I saw your posts over at head-fi. Very cool work you've done there.
  7. lokerola

Three Years With The Schiit Freya + Pre-amp

Did you get your inspiration from the big Freya thread over at head-fi.org? There are guys over these putting in replacement caps. I was impressed, but I'm no electrical wizard, so there's no way I'd attempt it. Post some pics of your hot-rodded Freya!
  8. lokerola

Opinion: The long overdue death of the stick shift car

Just bopping along in manual 2021 WRX. Added a short shifter and heavy shift knob. Drives like a dream.
  9. lokerola

Show us your cartridges and/or tonearms!

That is so cool.
  10. lokerola

Missing PL-41 Tonearm Nut

Nice!!
  11. lokerola

22 years ago today, Remy Shand "The Way I Feel" released in the US

I totally agree - it's an awesome album, well, CD. :) I've had my copy since it first came out. I was always surprised that he didn't put out more music. The fact that he wrote and performed all the music is even more impressive. He had a very 70's Marvin Gaye vibe going on. Highly recommended!
  12. lokerola

Off the leash....

Welcome and Yea! for Cerwin Vega's!
  13. lokerola

Missing PL-41 Tonearm Nut

OK, here we go!
Back
Top Bottom