Markoneswift
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• Hi Mark,

I have the same loudspeakers Wharfedale Mach 9 and I need to do restoration too.
    What do you mean with DMM Test?
    Did you tested the speakers resistance with multimeter?
    I must replace all the capacitors.
    Can you please indicate me all capacitors values?
    Hi Mark - I installed new caps following your suggestions, but only 2/3 of them (ran out of time) starting with the ones you suggested.
    I re-installed the board and turned on the turntable just to see if I got "lucky".
    No good. After 25 minutes or so, the turntable lost speed lock.

Do you think it's likely the IC speed control chip?
    Markoneswift
    Markoneswift
    Hey you can PM me if you like but please don't put questions directly on my profile page I get alerts when you reply in your thread so I follow progress there.
    Hi Mark - I posted to a thread you replied to regarding Technics Turntable speed issues. Would you take a look at the schematic and circuit board picture and let me know if you can suggest which caps are likely in the frequency generating circuit that I should focus on.
    Hi Mark, I have also acquired a Traynor Beta 800 power amp that seems like a worthwhile restoration project. Could I trouble you for a copy of the schematic/service manual, if possible? Thanks, Peter in Canada
    "If you're gonna be a hero, be a real hero. Be strong enough to be gentle" - Larry Cullen, US Marine Corps.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom