Recent content by Marksj

1. Marksj

Throw your USB wall chargers away.

I installed 1 a couple of years ago. Use it daily, glad I did.
  2. Marksj

More Barter Town updates!

Thanks to the team for taking a good look at Bartertown. I certainly agree that a change was in order. Hopefully this will give the desired results most of us anticipate.
  3. Marksj

Official AR Turntable Owners Thread

Steve has always answered my texts about questions. I finally sent my AR/XA to him for a good going over. He did a fantastic job and I am more than pleased with the job he did. I can't praise him enough.
  4. Marksj

Judith Durham, Australian singer and vocalist of The Seekers, dies at 79

What a dynamic voice. It still amazes me that it came out of her with such a small stature. One of my all time favorite vocalist. You will be missed Judith. May you rest in peace.
  5. Marksj

$1,000 budget - Which table do you buy?

When the pig snorts people listen! And deservedly so. Mr Pig's knowledge and experience is great to have on your side. I'm sure he will give you a very good cartridge recommendation for this table. Good luck and happy listening to you with your "new" table!
  6. Marksj

NOCO genius charger

I actually have 4 currently maintaining batteries on assorted farm equipment. I have used the repair mode on an older battery much like yours. I was not able to save the battery but thought I would give it a try. My tractors have 2 batteries each. I could never get more than 2 years out of the...
  7. Marksj

Looking For a Good Streamer

I bought a Up2stream 4 or 5 months ago. Looks like same company. It really struggles with Amazon. I have 100/50 internet and other programs are lightning fast. I wish I would have got the Wiim instead,more features and looks. Can you comment on how Amazon music plays through the Wiim? Thanks for...
  8. Marksj

Looking For a Good Streamer

In order to get the highest bitrate out you have to use the optical out then? I would plan on hooking up to my old reciever with cables. Amazon HD would be the same as well? Needing a optical out of the Wiim? For $90 it looks like it would take care of all of my needs.
  9. Marksj

New cart - Stanton 681EEE

681EEE is highly regarded in some groups. I would love to try one on my modded ARXA. Certain types of stylus need to be set precisely to get the total benefits of the stylus.
  10. Marksj

Any “Yes” fans out there

What year? Always wanted to see the Gaaaaden!
  11. Marksj

Any “Yes” fans out there

Yes!!! See all the people one of my favorites
  12. Marksj

Stanton 681EEE replacement stylus choices?

Thought I would reresurrecte this thread again. @vinyldavid has been a tremendous source of knowledge to me about the Stanton cartridges and stylus. I am at the moment on a mission to come up with a cartridge. If and when I do more than likely I will need a replacement stylus. Did a Google...
  13. Marksj

Hey old guys. What still makes your playlist?

I'm 65,,,in no particular order Black Sabbath Three dog Night Beatles Uriah Heep Tremolos Linda Ronstadt Blood Sweat and Tears Led Zeppelin Miles Davis Sugar Loaf Credence Clearwater Revival Turtles Yes The Zombies Kinks Doobie brothers John Coltrane
  14. Marksj

Marantz 2245 Phono Stage

Great information. Winter time is my listening time,at least record time. Thanks, I have a path forward.
  15. Marksj

Marantz 2245 Phono Stage

I purchased this unit 3 year's ago when it came up locally. I am happy with everything so far but curious if the phono Stage in this particular model is ok, very good or needs help compared to other recievers. It had been gone through by the person I purchased it from but he told me he didn't...
Back
Top Bottom