RS Steve
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there. Did you use the tubes4hifi Mark III board? If so, do you have any photos of the PCB wiring that you could share? Thanks!
    Hi Steve, can I ask where you got the parts for the mach 1 crossover upgrade. I cannot find the exact specs listed on the upgrade sheet. Thanks,
    By the way, are you using the seq? And if so did you see an appreciable change in the base response and or the quality of music? I have an interface a and if it merits I May mod it if I can find the correct values of the components to make it work.
    Steve's currently reworking a set of Century 3 that came without the speaker covers. Could you post some pictures of the interior frame so I can get some idea of what I need to build a set of speaker grills. By the way nice job on your refurbishing.
    Hi Steve, I saw on your post you may have a connection for better pricing on a pair of Cornwall IV's. I'm in the market now and would appreciate if you could advise where I might be able to get a better price than the $6K retail. I'm also in FL- Clermont- just west of Orlando.
    Many thanks!
    Jeff
    Hi Steve. I saw on one of the Fisher 700-T threads that you may have NOS dial lamps (6.3 frosted fuse-type) available. If so, could you let me know how much they'd be (looking for four)? Thanks
    RS Steve
    RS Steve
    I have some fuse type lamps but not frosted. Not sure if they fit that model.
    Good morning Steve. Do you thing you can take some pictures of the top & bottom of your Monarch STA-2100?
    I am searching for schematics for this unit so I can get mine going. As you can see from my pictures, it looks like something is missing, or by-passed.
    Thank you for your time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom