S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just did a search for NW Audio, and that's the place I was thinking of originally. He is in Green Lake and I will give him a try first. Thanks, Will
    I thought I heard about someone in Shoreline, Everett, Lynnwood or someplace like that who fixes amps. Does that ring a bell for you? If not I will try NW Audio or Hawthorne Stereo on Roosevelt in Seattle. Have you heard anything about their expertise?
    The 1b's are doing fine. I moved to Lynnwood in a town home complex where I have my own dedicated room for them.
    Hey, I don't think I have the skills or time to fix that for you!
    Sorry. Hope the RS1Bs are doing OK.
    If you were bridged mono you'd be using both channels, and something might be wrong with one if you are getting distorted output, sounds like it could be one channel not playing at all.

Don't replace the fuse and try again. You can bring it to John at NW audio in Seattle, that's the only place I know, not too familiar with Kirkland.
    You will be thrilled to know that you no longer have to worry about blowing anything up once you give up the Infinity crossover. The DBX is easy to set up and the diagrams are clear in the manual. Yes, the speaker wires will go directly from the amp to the speaker. The interconnects will go from the amp to the DBX. I have found, personally, that MIT cables and interconnects do a great job with the 1b's. There is no impedance setting on the DBX to concern yourself with, you control everything with the level and crossover controls on the DBX.
    hello siramazing, as a fello ak menber,do you mind if i ask you for some infomation.
    i own a pair of infinity 1b,s and am using the crossover that comes with it. i understand alot of users went to using other xovers susch as the dbx223. i think you are using this unit. if you are i need to know a few things befour i try it. i take it the bass speaker wires now would go directly to the amp now??. as you know they went to the factory xover and then from the xover to the amp. also factory manual calls for matching the input impedance of the mid/high amp with the settings on the factory xover. im assuming this dosent matter any more using the dbx?? i just want to be sure of connecting this thing so i dont blow anything up. thanks for your time tom t
    hello siramazing, as a fello ak menber,do you mind if i ask you for some infomation.
    i own a pair of infinity 1b,s and am using the crossover that comes with it. i understand alot of users went to using other xovers susch as the dbx223. i think you are using this unit. if you are i need to know a few things befour i try it. i take it the bass speaker wires now would go directly to the amp now??. as you know they went to the factory xover and then from the xover to the amp. also factory manual calls for matching the input impedance of the mid/high amp with the settings on the factory xover. im assuming this dosent matter any more uding the dbx?? i just want to be sure of connecting this thing so i dont blow anything up. thanks for your time tom t
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom