Greetings from Saskatchewan

Ohmagoo

Youve done it again!
Hi everyone, Ive been coming to AK for the past few months picking up info. It seems every time I google something for info, AK iis always there, so I figure its time to join.

Im originally from GA, now living in SK and working in the oil sector as a truck driver. I kind of lost interest in music in the 80s and 90s, but discovered bandcamp a few years ago, and found that theres so much great music out there that never gets played on the radio!

As for gear, its nothing to brag about. I bought a Hitachi HA-330 last year and fell in love with the sound it puts out. Im not an all out Hitachi fan-boy yet, but its getting there slowly. Speakers are thrift store finds, but sound great to me.

Thank you to all who contribute here, and especially to all who work hard to keep the place up and running smoothly - it surely is a great source of information!

Terry

Welcome quasi Canuck to AK and all that goes with it.

You've got the Hitachi "toe" in the world of sound...now get wet!

I've got a Hitachi as well...a 51" rear projection, that runs like it just outta the box...one rather big box!:yikes:

Q

Thank you all for the welcomes! I appreciate it - hopefully I will be able to contribute some worthwhile info to the forums in the future.

Welcome from a former Saskatoon resident!
I like Toon town, it seems to have more going on than Regina. Also, my stepson lives there, and my stepdaughter in P.A.

Welcome quasi Canuck to AK and all that goes with it.
You've got the Hitachi "toe" in the world of sound...now get wet!
I've got a Hitachi as well...a 51" rear projection, that runs like it just outta the box...one rather big box!:yikes:
Q
Thats not a big box - thats a fort! :D
Im still getting that one "toe" wet lol. Ive since picked up an FT-340, HA-610, SR-703 and a sweet little KS-2400H. According to my wife, one "toe" is enough lol...we shall see

Back
Top Bottom