What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Thanks gents! .

Wrist is coming along. Hard cast off next Tuesday, then into a soft cast for 6-8 weeks.At some point PT will start.

No jiujitsu rolling until July - the ortho wants the bone to fully heal nice and solid around the titanium before I go back to full contact.

And he's a retired rugby player with plates and screws in his own limbs, so I guess I'll listen up!

I have a rod in my right leg, and over time you really dont know there... but I did get the screws taken out...this happened 18 years ago. Dont worry its gets way better :)

I have a rod in my right leg, and over time you really dont know there... but I did get the screws taken out...this happened 18 years ago. Dont worry its gets way better :)

What happened to get you that nice present? :)

I haven't gone into it before, but my right leg is also full of metal. Got hit by a truck 12 years ago while on a bike ride. They put a rod inside my tibia from knee to ankle. 3 months later I had a non-union. Break was so bad it didn't heal; they had to take the rod out, do a bone graft out of my femur, then put in a larger diameter rod, plate and more screws.

Almost died of a blot clot in the hospital. Went home on percocet, oxycontin, and blood clot meds that I had to inject into my stomach twice a day.

It finally healed, but I couldn't walk on my own for about 10 months. Good times!

This wrist is easy-peasy. :)

That was very kind of you Jim. As a recent recipient of a broken wrist and surgery to fix it, it means A LOT to have people help out, especially in those first 2 weeks post-surgery.

On another note it's my birthday! And work is closed due to snow!! Yea buddy!

Swinging jazz to start my day (after a short workout, brief dog walk, coffee, and home made scrambled eggs with Italian sausage and fresh mozzarella).

View attachment 1426020
Happy Birthday Lokey. :banana:

I hope you enjoy your day! :thumbsup: (and your day off.)

Way off topic but wtf

An electrical engineer buddy sent a link to his patreon page calling
this bloke's microwaving grapes to produce plasma video "Incredibly cool video".
I checked it out and think it's sorta cool but....meh. OTOH I did see this guy's
"Most Radioactive Places On Earth" video before and I'm watching it again.
Interesting channel to sub :thumbsup:

Here's one. :eek:

C4926CBA-4452-430E-B8B5-389AF36F5ACD.jpeg

Ah, ok, already back to “you.”

GJ

I'm exhausting all available options to access this site, short of buying new devices. I have no interest in Android or Windows, but would like to try Linux at some point. Don't get me wrong, my Mac and phone are several years old, and I would eventually like to replace them, but Apple still supports them, and the iPad is of the current generation.

it's the "elephant's foot" in sublevel @ Chernobyl.
the place blew the day I left Europe.
edit - ah I now see the logo in lower left. for those who have an interest - there's a rather large web site. it's full of pics, video and "story" about the event.

It is indeed. The "elephant's foot" radiates so much energy that it destroys the robots and cameras sent in to photograph it.

Back
Top Bottom