Barter Town ( how the heck do I get in ;-) ?)

escorial

Hi,
I am a subscriber and have cleared my cookies and logged back in and still can not find a way in. I was able to a few days back and saved that link to my favorites, with that I can access it.

But I have 2 other PC's and can not find it, nor on the main one unless I use that link and I really do not know how I got in there in the first place??

Hi,
I am a subscriber and have cleared my cookies and logged back in and still can not find a way in. I was able to a few days back and saved that link to my favorites, with that I can access it.

But I have 2 other PC's and can not find it, nor on the main one unless I use that link and I really do not know how I got in there in the first place??

I'm having the exact same problem.

I'm having the exact same problem.
Log out, clear cache and cookies, and log back in. Barter Town is near the top of the page.
Please be sure that you are not logged in on more than one device. i.e. if you log out on your computer, but stay logged in on your phone, BT still might not show.
AND, perform the operations in the correct order. Don't log out and back in, then clear cache and cookies, and expect it to work with every browser. Clear cache and cookies WHILE logged out.
You are showing the Subscriber banner, so this should work for you. If it does not, then please start a conversation with me.

same issue with me, I had to find a direct link into barter town, so it's working but I can't go through the forums screen and click on barter town, I only see "preview"

Matt

If you can't get into Bartertown after making the $25 payment to become a subscriber,
start a conversation with luvvinvinyl!

click on the doggie picture AVATAR, and when you get the pop-up box,
choose "Start a Conversation" (its like doing a Private Message with them).

Click red "subscribe" button on main forum page.Tried to subscribe after logging in, gives "
Audiokarma Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums - Error
" screen and tells me to log in. Rejects my log in. Still shows logged in after leaving subscribe error page.

Go to your profile menu, under your name, upper right, select Account Upgrades. Proceed there.
Thanks for the support.

Hi,

Makes two us us! I can never find the *&%^^& thing. I ain't paying again for it, that's for sure

Ok as of today 11/17/19 all I can see is Bartertown Preview? What gives???????
Notice that folks who are Paid subscribers ($25 for a year) have a red banner under their name that says "Subscriber".
If you have recently paid and do not have access, please contact @luvvinvinyl and he can investigate further.

You are missing the fact that you must be a paid subscriber to access Bartertown.

So you can't see any of the ads unless you pay? Usually you can see for sale ads at forums without paying, you just can't advertise.

Back
Top Bottom