Search results

1. Illusions

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

DragonForce - Fury of the Storm on Klipsch R15M & Klipsch R25C 3.0 setup with Dolby ProLogic II : Music setting on my Pioneer 5.1 receiver
  2. Illusions

I found out my DesignAcoustics Speakers are from 1982 recently
  3. Illusions

I love the song anyways haha. Apparently Tiesto is starting to transition to Hip-Hop Beat making and random stuff like that...Not Quite sure though
  4. Illusions

Logic -- 1-800-273-8255 1982 DesignAcoustic PS-8 Point Source Speakers [with Dayton Audio 8" Classic Series Woofer] and my Pioneer-KLH 10" Subwoofer
  5. Illusions

Journeying down the rabbit hole....

! Wow ! Nice Systems :D
  6. Illusions

What got you into Klipsch?

I bought a Klipsch Pro Media 2.1 system for college...and I really loved them...and so did my roommate.... I got in trouble so many times though with them xD I then purchased a pair of Klipsch R15M AND a R25C Speakers and eventually a Quintet 5.0 System [it was on clearance so I got the Quintet...
  7. Illusions

Tiesto - Adagio For Strings on Klipsch R15M Bookshelf Speakers and my wacky Pioneer-KLH 10" Subwoofer
  8. Illusions

Song: Found You (feat. Michelle Buzz) | Artist: Unlike Pluto | Album: Found You (feat. Michelle Buzz) Design Acoustic PS-8 Speakers and a 10" KLH Subwoofer
  9. Illusions

Bebe Rexha — Meant to Be (feat. Florida Georgia Line) On my Design Acoustics PS-8 Speakers
  10. Illusions

New Apartment = New Setup

Thanks :) :D I love it :D It is :) I enjoy it :) Nice :D I had some tinnitus...so I don't have it too loud.
  11. Illusions

Thanks lol. I like the growlers too...only used them once too. one I bought at a bar and went to another bar right after and they almost kicked me out. I had to prove I didn't use it. Thanks :) I live in a 1 story side-by-side quadplex at the end unit. so luckily my computer room / guest room...
  12. Illusions

So I moved and now have a new setup. It consists of a Pioneer VSX-524 5.1 Channel as main a Pioneer VSX-D209 which is being used as a subwoofer amp for my KLH Subwoofer. A Niles SPS-4, 4 Speaker Selector Speakers: Design Acoustics PS-8 Bookshelf Klipsch R15M Bookshelf Klipsch R25C Centre...
  13. Illusions

What is your occupation?

I work in the Hotel Industry...Currently as a Housekeeper and Houseman.
  14. Illusions

Song: Oxford Comma | Artist: Vampire Weekend | Album: Vampire Weekend Design Acoustics PS-8 Speakers and a 10" KLH Subwoofer
  15. Illusions

Speaker Restoration

So I went to Goodwill and found a pair of Design Acoustics PS 8 Speakers! They were in need of fixing. so I looked at the tweeter which split in half...and was like...Hmmm What could I do? So I used Super Glue haha. It works great now :D I also replaced the down-firing woofers with Dayton Audio...
  16. Illusions

Bassnectar — Arps Of Revolución on my Polk Audio T50 Speakers with KLHH Woofers
  17. Illusions

What's the Difference in these styles?

I am actually using cabinets from a pair of JCPenny speakers, so I didn't build them....not the best choice... But thank you for the information. Now if I can make up my mind on which Woofer I actually like lol.
  18. Illusions

What's the Difference in these styles?

So on my DIY Project speakers, they came with Pyramid Studio Pro 8" WH-8 Woofers which have Accordian Surrounds and Ribbed Cone. At First I thought it was crap, so I bought a Pair of Dayton Audio DC200 8" Classic Series Woofer with Treated Paper Cone and roll surround. I switched back to the...
  19. Illusions

Different speakers for different genres

I have a 4-speaker selector for my Comp System...but only 3 pairs. my DIY Speakers, my Polk Towers, and my Klipsch Quintet Satellites.. Each Serve a Purpose :)
  20. Illusions

Song: Still Alive | Artist: Lisa Miskovsky | Album: Mirror's Edge Original Videogame Score
  21. Illusions

Song: Clarity (Vicetone Remix) | Artist: Zedd | Album: Clarity (Deluxe Edition) Polk Audio T50 Towers with KLH Replacement Woofers
  22. Polk Audio T50 with KLH Woofer

Polk Audio T50 with KLH Woofer

The Woofers on the Polks were blown due to cold weather lel....so I found a pair of KLH Woofers and oddly it fits and sounds good
  23. Illusions

Song: Hotel California | Artist: Eagles | Album: ']Hell Freezes Over [Live] DIY Project Speakers :)
  24. Illusions

Song: The Heart Of The Ocean - Radio Mix | Artist: Mythos 'N DJ Cosmo | Album: The Heart Of The Ocean
  25. Illusions

Song: Take Five - Studio Rio Version | Artist: Dave Brubeck | Album: Studio Rio Presents: The Brazil Connection on my Modified BOSE Model 101 Series II Music Monitors
Back
Top Bottom