Search results

1. inkman69

kappa 9 part 2

i think i may have botched this thread posting.......
  2. inkman69

kappa 9 part 2

https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/infinity-kappa-9-central-mo-200.890246/
  3. inkman69

Infinity Kappa 9 - Central MO - $200

Well Well Tox was a great man and answered my search add for a nice pair of Kappa 9s He offered me this pair for a far price and my little brother made the road trip to Tox's place with cash in hand. I got them plugged in to test and the polygraphs were toast (both) but other drivers all seemed...
  4. inkman69

Kappa 8 Poly Dome MillerSound Repair Complete

200 whats are not near enough for theses beast of a speaker to sing....
  5. inkman69

Matching black paint/stain for Kappas?

How about a black sharpie?
  6. inkman69

SCR 2 Grrrrrrr not switching off speakers!

Are you saying I may have the wrong version of the SCR2? I am sorry, I am not very smart at this. And this c28 is my first piece of McIntosh gear. It has been a up hill battle with this. I bought it last fall and two days later I had to send it to shop for repair... I had to take it twice and...
  7. inkman69

SCR 2 Grrrrrrr not switching off speakers!

I’ve got the SCR 2 hooked up to my c28 and I get sound to my speakers but the switches on c28 will not turn them on and off... the just play all the time. I bought the SCR 2 off of eBay and this is my first attempt of hooking it up. Am I missing something? My c28 just came back from audio...
  8. inkman69

Time to fest Kansas City

Thank you for the heads up on The Sound Enviroment .... I work at the Kansas City Star and had no clue it opened up. So many new shops have opened up in the area its hard to keep up.. I will be checking it out asasp.
  9. inkman69

Time to Fest in KC - June 29th

I am interested....It has been a while since I have attended one of these gatherings.
  10. inkman69

Sansui question.....

I have a AU9900 and I have a question on hooking a external amp. The switch on the side to connect are separate will separate the preamp from the amplifier. Just like pulling jumpers on a pioneer intrigrated. My question is if I leave the au9900 connected..... can I still hook up my adcom amp to...
  11. inkman69

RB 75 woofer split!

well hell, I have a split cone in my RB75 woofer. I’m in search of one. Anybody got one laying around? I called klipsch but they were closed already so I will have to check again tomorrow. Thought I would check here too. Thanks Tim
  12. inkman69

Kansas city fall fest. official sign up thread & INFO

Eric , I just saw this post today. My birthday is tomorrow and have plans already. Looks like fun. Maybe next time. I still have the spec1 I bought off you a few years back. The one with the rack mount ears shaved off. I am currently using it as a back up to my marantz 3800 that's in the shop.
  13. inkman69

Kansas city fall fest. official sign up thread & INFO

Eric,what speakers are those .... your always evolving ...... looks like you still have your marantz turntable though. Nice
  14. inkman69

Sansui AU-9900A Restoration Project

That needle below the volume knob was a pain in the ass to find .... I had my au9900 for at least 5 years before I found one on the bay. EchoWars restored mine. It's a fine amp.
  15. inkman69

Need advise before I buy Altec's

I have pics ....
  16. inkman69

Need advise before I buy Altec's

I have a coworker that has a set of Altec's that He put together back in the 70's. He worked in the carpenter shop back then and made the cabinets in the shop at work. We used to have a electronics store down the street and he bought all the electronics there all in the 70's Here is whats in...
  17. inkman69

Need help with my new JBL L220's

I bought a pair local on craigslist ..... Long story short version..... I didn't fully test them before I laid down the coin :no: After a few days I got them hooked up and found that both speakers were no sound out of the mids....I ended up buying a set of crossovers and then still needed a...
  18. inkman69

Kansas City Audio Club

Sounds good...I'm in!
  19. inkman69

Spring Twang

Is there going to be a sale are swap tables????
  20. inkman69

Bought a pair of L150's unseen...

Lucky lucky you!
  21. inkman69

Dual GS 5000 qwestion

I have a dual GS 5000 and am woundering if the feet are adjustable? There is a red lever on each foot but after moving them back and forth I see no diferance?what am I doing wrong?
  22. inkman69

Spring Twang

Any day is good for me.
  23. inkman69

What speakers for my sx-1250

My son runs a pair of HPM 150's on his SX 1250 ...... Great match!
  24. inkman69

What speakers with your 510m???

Well I hooked up so far a pair of my Klipsch RF7's , RB75's and infinity RS II's. The RSII's sounded fantastic but I can't play loud for long and the red lights start to flicker :( the klipsch are from my home theater system. They sound good and play very loud :) but are a bit bright.
  25. inkman69

What speakers with your 510m???

I picked up a very nice marantz 3800 and (2) 510m. I was woundering what your speakers of choice? Any sudjestions? Tim
Back
Top Bottom