Search results

1. M

Klipsch Forem Down

Ooopsy! Hi AK - I need to visit more. Been superbusy. Oh Al K - I'm still trying to win that lottery! HARD.
  2. M

Is Mr. Parrot Here?

Filmboydoug - Thanks! My parrot avatar on Klipsch will stay till Parrots return. Sort of like an avatar version of a candle light vigil. :)
  3. M

Forum Down Again

So would resetting the server before close of day on Friday be a judicious thing to do? :)
  4. M

Easter surprise from the Klipsch Forum!

It's 30 degrees here also. It's depressing. I SO want to hear every detail & review about this listening party!!!
  5. M

Forum Down Again

Good morning everyone!!!!!
  6. M

Is Mr. Parrot Here?

Where's Mr. Parrot? :banana:
  7. M

Klipsch- why your attraction & enthusiasm...

Fiddle - Something is seriously wrong. I have KG4s. How far from the wall are they? They shouldn't sound like that.
  8. M

Tamming The K 77Tweeter

I'm having the same experience. The CT-125 is vastly lower than my k-77-m. If I'm to use them, I'll have to EQ them up. Till I do that, I can't even judge them as they are so very low in volume for me. What type of crossovers do you have running?
  9. M

Good idea to replace my woofers?

BEC - "new cast frame model" ??????? Can you explain?
  10. M

I think I'm getting close.

Congratulations! We're running a Peach & VRDs with Khorns. I have LaScala & Chorus II as well. I really really like the Chorus II! It's an interesting speaker for sure. A sleeper. BEC makes the Cornscala (I call them BEC horns).... would love to hear them someday.
  11. M

Forum Down Again

tap tap tap....... :wtf:
  12. M

Al K - Questions regarding ak-3 and AP12

:) Dean <----- Karnak? Yea, I have a few wheels spinning in my head. Unfortunately, they just spin and spin and don't quite get anywhere.
  13. M

Need advice, Chorus I

I have KG4 and Chorus II. I've not heard the standard Chorus but I can't imagine there's oceans of difference. You should SO get the Chorus. :)
  14. M

Again - Super interesting! Dean - You know that guy who PM'd me out of the blue regarding my pierce/sibilance issue who reported the same? Didn't he pack it all in and go back to his stock AK-3 similar to Al's Italian? :scratch2: You know.... in searching the Klipsch forum on ak-3...
  15. M

Yes, I think there's definitely something in this AK-3 x-over that's giving a big bang over here. And if alot has to do with that steeper slope tweeter filter, then I have to question if we're extreme slope type of people? Or maybe want more bits of that? IDK... haven't heard them. With the...
  16. M

Interesting. About this impedance/ohm issue.... Is this something audible or just technically correct on paper? Am I hearing negative effects of this with an AA, A, AK-3 without realizing it (I've never heard your networks).... or no? The AK-3 DOES have an extreme-slope tweeter filter...
  17. M

Interesting... Do all the standard heritage type crossovers do this as well? Or worse? Like the AA, A, etc? And... I have Craigs VRDs set at 8 ohm... What would this mean for me having this stock ak-3 doing this impedance dance? There's something about these AK-3s that I like over say...
  18. M

So the AP12-AK3 uses the goodness of the woofer x-over but fixes the bad part and that bad part is a mismanagement/wrong impedance. The AP12-350.... gah! Let me just grasp the AK3 for now :). The AP12-AK3 makes for a constant impedance of 6 ohm. If the stock AK-3's impedance is wrong...
  19. M

Well, minimally, I'm shooting for having to re-read it only 3 times vs. 10.
  20. M

Hi Al, I was over at your website and am confused about the ap12-ak3 vs. 350. I'm not grasping what this page is telling me, what these are exactly, or what this ohm/impedance across woofer means. "These are generally based on the Klipsch AK-3 network woofer filter which is quite good but is...
  21. M

Ooops! Blew my tweeter?!

I just ordered a pair today for kicks. :) Fun!
  22. M

I don't buy that one must have tubes. I've never heard a live band sound shrill.
  23. M

Ooops! Blew my tweeter?!

I'm just wondering if they can weaken with various adverse room conditions, somehow have a subtle shape change, shrink/expand a hair, or just somehow slightly deteriorate to the point of evoking some type of sound quality decrease. I'm wondering if the above poster is on to something there.
  24. M

Ooops! Blew my tweeter?!

Interesting..... what are these diaphragms made of? Rubber? Some type of plastic?
  25. M

I'll likely be ordering a pair tomorrow. :smoke:
Back
Top Bottom