⚑ Count UP To 2025 by 12/31/24

3. SuperjazzyJa

∅ Month/Year catch-up

04/0195
  4. SuperjazzyJa

.:. Up-Down-Up-Down... Counting

5. SuperjazzyJa

You Get The Last Word!

It is not a band that I have heard of, so I don't know.
  6. SuperjazzyJa

7. SuperjazzyJa

Count To 2018 BEFORE 2018

8. SuperjazzyJa

Monthly Re-Set Counting Game

9. SuperjazzyJa

You Get The Last Word!

Language can vary from place to place.
  10. SuperjazzyJa

Should the twice yearly time change be abolished?

LunaSolCal is a great app for looking at sunrise/sunset times and moon phases. If 2 or more people compare screenshots of their areas, it's quite telling. Home screen defaults to the current day. If you put your phone on 24 time, like I do, the app will display that. So, the sunset today is...
  11. SuperjazzyJa

.:. Up-Down-Up-Down... Counting

12. SuperjazzyJa

∅ Month/Year catch-up

11/0194
  13. SuperjazzyJa

14. SuperjazzyJa

Monthly Re-Set Counting Game

15. SuperjazzyJa

16. SuperjazzyJa

17. SuperjazzyJa

My brother forced me to purchase a smartphone.

I have heard mention of the Simon, but never knew exactly what it was. At first, I thought they were talking about that electronic toy where have to push the buttons in the right order. I used to have one. Then, I realized that they were talking about some sort of phone. $1800? Holy pokemon! I...
  18. SuperjazzyJa

That's entirely possible. Kids might not like getting home from school later, I know I wouldn't have, but safety first.
  19. SuperjazzyJa

The Good Morning (Your First Logon for the Day) Thread

... and it's playtime!.... actually, nap time first, then playtime. My friend and I were trying to find out if we were working. Our manager sent us a text after we were on the bus (as soon as he found out, he doesn't make that decision), but the driver didn't charge us for the ride, so we just...
  20. SuperjazzyJa

It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

Funny how those things just kind of make their way into our carts, get scanned at the register unnoticed and the huge difference between what the total price should be (sans lathe or other tool) and the price with it goes completely undetected. You get home and the volcano you married erupts...
  21. SuperjazzyJa

We're still talking about this? Yes, a point I made earlier. The safety of children going to school ABSOLUTELY MUST be the priority when considering such a move.
  22. SuperjazzyJa

My brother forced me to purchase a smartphone.

I haven't tried the bag yet, but it would seem that putting the phone in one compared to turning it off would have pros and cons. On one hand, turning it off is a great way to stop all signals going in and out and it certainly does conserve battery power. OTOH, if you need to make a call right...
  23. SuperjazzyJa

The Good Morning (Your First Logon for the Day) Thread

Good morning dear friends! Yesterday was the best day of the week so far. Not stressful for a change and the weather was better, even got a little sunshine. Now we have 43° F and foggy. Rain expected all day with a flood warning in effect. Probably off. My roommate is off today. We'll probably...
Back
Top Bottom