Search results

1. CopperWizard

Hafler Circuit... Wow!

Can i use this circuit with the Tube Cube 7tube amp?
  2. CopperWizard

Crossover help

Thanks for all that info. Ill proceed accordingly, with wiring diagram and I will Google RTA.
  3. CopperWizard

Crossover help

So this is a TC audio (Springfield, OR.) Old passive subwoofer from a sub sat system. I need help deciphering the crossover. The sats have 204.6 mf total in series for the high pass, the dual voice coil 10" woofer in this box has an 6.5 mH inductor, but also a 200 mf cap with it. I don't...
  4. CopperWizard

Nice find EV

When I visit my friend I will get a picture. They are Soundcraftsmen 2820.
  5. CopperWizard

Nice find EV

..."in the proper cabinets," "still begging me to test," "parameters(for each?????" Please, when you do, give us the data. As Zilch said, "More data, less wank." I'm living to know.
  6. CopperWizard

Nice find EV

Couple of years in EV time is timeless to this time bandit. Well, a pair of Soundcraftsmen (rebadged) EV 12" of the same ilk fell in my lap. So they are living with a Macintosh 1500 tube receiver at my friends house. The original EV from this post are currently holding status as shelf queens...
  7. CopperWizard

Fullest range driver for single speaker listening?

JBL LE8-T. The world's most extended range single driver, or so advertised as such.
  8. CopperWizard

Wharfedale W60 woofers

You need multiple systems now. The early w60 are the shit. Keep them as is. More bass, hook up other system. DONT CHANGE the w60. You will regret.
  9. CopperWizard

Two center speakers as main speakers...

I have not read the rest of this short thread, but , I'm not surprised. Nice ears Holmes.
  10. CopperWizard

JBL L65 - Replacement Woofers

I tested a "score" recently and got 5.1 ohms on both speakers. The end result when at home proved one tweeter dead. It's not a perfect hobby. And some perfect results can result in a crap listening experience in your particular space. Let your ears be the final test. Educate you're ears.
  11. CopperWizard

JBL L65 - Replacement Woofers

Welcome to an incredible place! My first impression is mixed.
  12. CopperWizard

Thin wire used for anti skate?

Micro Seiki tonearm
  13. CopperWizard

Is this on purpose?

So you could wiz to the whiz.
  14. CopperWizard

What would you buy, EPI 180's or Realistic Nova 8B's?

Dang. With some cabinet work you could have two pairs of 150's.
  15. CopperWizard

Phono preamp which one..

I'm learning towards the ear clone.
  16. CopperWizard

Phono preamp which one..

I've got an 8601-20, 197, 9303, and a mono 142bc. The 8601-20 is my daily driver. The others are waiting their turn to get updated.
  17. CopperWizard

Phono preamp which one..

Heard?
  18. CopperWizard

Phono preamp which one..

I have a Luxman pd272 turntable with Nagaoka MP110 cartridge, . I run a couple of Magnavox console tube amps that are straight power amps into a passive volume pot. My budget is 200- and I'm asking advice on phono preamps. Like the art dj, or the Shiit. ???
  19. CopperWizard

Let's play mystery vintage ID!

Could also be a Soundcraftsmen 2820tx driver as in a rebadgbed EV wolverine LT 12.
  20. CopperWizard

Speaker Identity??

The box looks like an MC 1000.
  21. CopperWizard

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Anyone heard this slug? Good stuff.
Back
Top Bottom