Search results

1. DeeCee

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Playing movie request for wifey - Havana. Nice soundtrack by Dave Grusin.
  2. DeeCee

Ok. That did it. Convinced wifey for us to order wings and fries tonight (dang it! Out of beer though… too lazy to buy more for now).
  3. DeeCee

Oh, sure… have me drooling like Pavlov’s dog…
  4. DeeCee

Wifey request: “Tell him to hustle his @$$ over here and feed us chicken wings too!” :jump:
  5. DeeCee

That was a viscous tease! Oops I mean vicious tease! ;)
  6. DeeCee

7. DeeCee

Donald Hepburn tried to date my wife while she was in high school but my future mother in law said he was too old for her. Wifey said, “One of the few times I actually listened to my mother…” . :D A family friend used to manage the group before they hit the big time!
  8. DeeCee

Been there, done that. Same situation in our current home. Very solid bones but it had several cumulative issues (wifey wanted an older home for its "charm"). We immediately ran into what I called the "Charm Tax". Home inspector missed roofing problems (finally fixed a couple of weeks ago)...
  9. DeeCee

Except you can’t fire the “maid” and she ain’t wearing the french maid outfit (dang it).
  10. DeeCee

Just did my share of lawn work today; wifey is doing the heavy lifting (well, mowing) since I still can’t use my bad foot yet to full capacity. So I am relegated to assistance in cleanup. Meanwhile, I get to watch her toiling away while I do some cost pricing for my future HT project.
  11. DeeCee

Rustic? More like lazy (and broke). Will at some point get enough cable for a couple of cable runs and get a wall plate for speaker terminals, which I guess is rustic enough since I will do only 5.1 as the world is all Atmos and stuff…
  12. DeeCee

:banana: :banana: :banana:Happy Birthday @FOH Engineer!:banana::banana::banana:
  13. DeeCee

Wifey went to the prom last night (no, no, I didn’t marry a high schooler… she was acting as a chaperone. :p ) Skipped using the big rig and spent some time YouTube-ing Bob James and watching ST Discovery (for what it’s worth) on my wounded HT in 3.1.
  14. DeeCee

Rough day yesterday. T-storms and gusty winds followed by power outage for a few hours. When the power came back, I initially thought one of the chips on the motherboard was fried as my TV was stuck in a boot loop. After a frantic search on the web, I ended up doing a hard reset and finally...
  15. DeeCee

They say Jack Webb had one of the largest jazz recordings in LA. I heard he threw major parties back in the day.
  16. DeeCee

:banana: :banana: :banana:Happy Birthday @Boozehound!:banana::banana::banana:
  17. DeeCee

Turning 67 in a couple of weeks. AND STAY OFF MY LAWN, DAGNABIT!
  18. DeeCee

Odd coincidence. Wifey has been binging Five-0 for the last several days...
  19. DeeCee

I remember back in the day playing the soundtrack theme during the opening credits… LOUD. When it was done, I recalled saying out loud, “Jeez, I need a bigger TV.” :p
  20. DeeCee

Sorry to hear of your loss. Hope your day is filled with pleasant memories of her. - DeeCee
  21. DeeCee

Wifey’s asleep. Champ’s asleep. Time for some quiet, really nice introspective jazz…
  22. DeeCee

Kool and the Gang had a hit called “Summer Madness”. My hit is “Cable Madness”. Ever since our move, I’ve had cables mysteriously quit on me. First my digital cable. Now the right channel speaker cable on my quickly cobbled together home theater system. *sigh* Again, my Bag ‘O cables saved the...
  23. DeeCee

Amen.
  24. DeeCee

Been in a musical desert lately... Nonetheless have a blessed Easter AK!
  25. DeeCee

Sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. Please take care. - DeeCee
Back
Top Bottom